Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's how it went down..and no, its not me..WHEW!!!

1st, the pickup in right lane try to pass the rider, who was already in left lane. He changed lanes abruptly and almost hit the rider. So he yells at him. Then, he returned to the right lane. After the 6th and last bike passes, he returned behind him and started to accelerate. The 1st 4 bikes (this rider was 3rd) was already far in front. So the last 2 bikes start to accelarte to distance him. They reach something like 160km/h. But the bastard followed. The last bikes decelerate to 110 km/h approx, but the pickup accelerate and hit the last bike. It was no accident. Base on witness, the truck intentionnaly accelerated to hit the bike.

The bike was stuck in front bumber. When the truck stopped,the riders friend get off his bike and started to punch the ****ing idiot.

The police arrived, they cuffed the bastard., took all the notes from the accident. Then they left the guys go. But not in his truck!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I would beat his fu#*ing a$$ to a pulp. And then some more just to be sure I did it right the first time. Glad to hear the rider was ok and not hurt. This type of thing pi$$es me off when I read about a$$holes that do things like this. They should all be shot. :D This is why I make sure there is plenty of space between me and the car or truck behind me when I'm riding.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
AKA said:

I don't think I had the chance to welcome you to the site. Glad your here. Know you will enjoy it. :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
:shock: Sounds like time for a good ole fashion lynching. We should fry this foucker!!! That's that BS!!! :eek:

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
WOW :eek: ....so question, if the rider would have been killed, thank goodness he was ok, it probably would have been considered vehicular man-slaughter right? therefore shouldn't this a$$hole be looking at attempted man-slaughter or something? That's crazy!!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Glad to hear everyone was OK. :cheers:
How you all let that SOB walk way with the police and not in an ambulance took shear will power. I salute you! :thumbs:

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
WarpedRotor said:
Glad to hear everyone was OK. :cheers:
How you all let that SOB walk way with the police and not in an ambulance took shear will power. I salute you! :thumbs:

:iagree:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Unbelievable.. Why does it always seem to be people in pickups that do crap like this? They're everywhere out here.

That guy needs to be shot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts