Two Wheel Forums banner

CSI: Miami

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Gas Man 
#1 ·
I for the very first time watched it last night and Carrie did as well with me. I have seen commericals for it and it just never appeled to me. It came on and i started watching it and WOW :eek: This is a pretty good show. I think I just found a new show I like. Hooked after one show. :dthumb:

#3 ·
OH man that show was awesome. Although sad. DJ and I were running around the house trying to feed a baby and clean up his regurgitated milk and the floor while trying to not to miss anything. THat was hilarious. "Quick you go change him and I will watch and tell you what happens" :lol: :lol:

#4 ·
3BoyzNaBike said:
"Quick you go change him and I will watch and tell you what happens" :lol: :lol:

Yep. Thats what I said to her as we were in the bathroom changing Caleb and I heard it come back on. I left and watched it to not miss anything. :)

#7 ·
I think these shows are rediculous...For example, CSI Miami, Where have you ever seen a CSI driving a Hummer H2 as a city police car?? COME ON!!

Not to mention that these investigations, they don't take that little amount of time... they are interesting, but their just not very believable...

#8 ·
Gas Man said:
Not to mention that these investigations, they don't take that little amount of time... they are interesting, but their just not very believable...
So, you want another show like 24? I'd prefer to get the whole show over in an hour. I'm fully aware that it takes days, weeks, months, or years to solve one of those crimes, but I don't want to be screwed if I miss an episode. So, yeah, one "fake" hour is fine with me. ;)

#9 ·
It is just not as easy as they make it! Every scene change is a HUGE advance in the investigation. I'm with ya, on not wanting a 3 hour show but it is just too corny for my taste!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.