Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got these in from ebay. Only 40 bucks including shipping. Wish they were powder caoted but for 40 bucks I'll take paint. They look sweet. I'll get some pics up later.

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
i will. I see those guards that are flat CF and looks cut to shape with drilled holes. It cant be too hard. I was also thinking of making a mold from my stockers and doing a lay up like that. Mabye i should try in fiberglass first.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Those are desent looking but I wouldn't want all that bling bling! But good price!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Paint is gonna chip and fall apart quickly since your heels constantly bang against the guards. I would look into sending them out for powder coat (should not be that expensive)

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ace said:
Paint is gonna chip and fall apart quickly since your heels constantly bang against the guards. I would look into sending them out for powder coat (should not be that expensive)
Yeah, not a bad idea. i'll just wait til they chip. And i don't think they're too bling. They're black.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Just for my taste...they are bling.. color has nothing to do with it... just my :2cents:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Gas Man said:
Just for my taste...they are bling.. color has nothing to do with it... just my :2cents:

Actually they are pretty subtle. Not sure where "Bling" comes into it. Now if they were chrome dipped or something. LOL Probably look cool on the bike, dont mind Gas Man, he did not get much sleep between all his whoring last night. LOL :dthumb:

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't mind. If they were dipped in chrome I wouldn't buy them cuz they'd be the only chrome thing on the bike and stand out like a sore thumb. I like the more subtle mods anyway. I don't go for the real flashy things.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
DLITALIEN said:
I don't mind. If they were dipped in chrome I wouldn't buy them cuz they'd be the only chrome thing on the bike and stand out like a sore thumb. I like the more subtle mods anyway. I don't go for the real flashy things.

Get them on the bike and show some pics! They probably look pretty sweet!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
DLITALIEN said:
They'll be up tomorrow. I don't have a comp at home so I gotta use my buddies.
Yeah DL... :nopicsbs:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
They look nice...but aren't the heel gaurds suppose to protect the mastey cyclider... is that the same angle the stock ones were?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts