Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dthumb: OK, after reading the WOS squid of the month page, where it tells you if you do these things your a squid, i have to admit, i am guilty of the following:

You ever installed a fender eliminator kit.
You ever fell off while doing a wheelie.
You admire yourself in shop windows when you ride by on the street.

So I guess im a squid! :sorry: LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,335 Posts
Well, I disagree about the fender eliminator kit making you a squid.

The wheelie thing...well, were you wearing the proper gear? Were you doing the wheelie on the highway or a city street in traffic?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
04gixxer750 said:
:dthumb: OK, after reading the WOS squid of the month page, where it tells you if you do these things your a squid, i have to admit, i am guilty of the following:

You ever installed a fender eliminator kit.
You ever fell off while doing a wheelie.
You admire yourself in shop windows when you ride by on the street.

So I guess im a squid! :sorry: LOL
That makes us a squid?? Damn it. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know, I know, I know....

yes, i was wearing proper gear. I was going up an onramp to a highway on my 00 superhawk 996, was just learning how to clutchless shift in a wheelie, and while going from 2nd to 3rd i slowly went over backwards. the bike had twin jardine exhaust that acted like a wheelie bar, but my fat ass was too heavy to go back down when i hit the rear brake. Instead, when i hit the rear brake, I 'J hooked' and I got thrown off.

But, for going over backwards at around 80, i had no injury, just a badly bruised ego :cursin: LMAO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,335 Posts
so you were purposely doing a wheelie on an on-ramp and "practicing" or learning the shift technique? Yeah, that might put you in the squid category. But at least you were wearing gear. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Dont worry about...if that stuff is true, then most of wos are squids cuz alot of them have fender eliminators too. It's just a generic list, but definately funny. You're all good.

:doh: did I just call WOS squids?? :leaving:

:lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Dont worry about...if that stuff is true, then most of wos are squids cuz alot of them have fender eliminators too. It's just a generic list, but definately funny. You're all good.

:doh: did I just call WOS squids?? :leaving:

:lol: :lol:

I think you just called Twisty a squid. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,718 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
04gixxer750 You admire yourself in shop windows when you ride by on the street. [/QUOTE said:
LOL, Never thought of that one before.... does sound kinda squidly though. :lol:

Next time I ride by a shop window I'll be lookin' and laughin'.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Come on, who doesnt?!

2FURYUS said:
LOL, Never thought of that one before.... does sound kinda squidly though. :lol:

Next time I ride by a shop window I'll be lookin' and laughin'.....

Hell ya I check myself out! I look good!

[actually i was kidding about that one] :dthumb:

WOODSY
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
2FURYUS said:
LOL, Never thought of that one before.... does sound kinda squidly though. :lol:

Next time I ride by a shop window I'll be lookin' and laughin'.....

Me too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
No worries!! I see DJ and N4S doing this all the time!! :here: :lol:

Who us??? nah, we dont do that!! ! :leaving:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
That is a good idea Twisty!!! Everybody gets the wrong idea when they see that!

But I think N4S needs to recieve some type of beating for his comment!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
:doh: I was expecting alot worse from Gas Man on that one.. you're slippin man!! :lol:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
:doh: I was expecting alot worse from Gas Man on that one.. you're slippin man!! :lol:
I must be getting soft on the beatings in my old age... :lol:
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top