Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really like my V-Max, but darn it! You'd think it would at least *try* to stay together a little bit...

The front end wasn't quite right this weekend when I took it out. Yesterday I found that the steering stem that was supposed to have 80 foot/pounds of torque probably had about 8. Sheesh. I wonder what's next. It's a surprise bike!

·
Registered
174 Posts
"Its a Yamaha! The whole bike needs replaced!"

I don't get it,I've owned all makes-yamaha,suzuki,kawasaki,and even honda(just long enough to fix it and sell it)never H.D. :puke: Dukati or aprilia around here are non existent................
Except for being the hardest to work on of the bunch-yamaha is a innovator
and their bikes have a certain refinement that i find appealing.Whenever i mention yamaha around people i know they give you that wrinkled nose look...
In my opinion for a cruiser you can't beat a vmax...only people that have gave them a try will agree though,yamaha has gotten a bad rap in the past and its still with 'em because of peoples ignorance..(i mean that in a nice way)...Have you hugged your yama today:).

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
It was a joke man! :here:
I have had all make including HD (no Aprilia or BMW) and love them all.
Not many cruiser but I love the Warrior. :dthumb:
I just always end up back at the Suzuki dealer. :wink:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
only brand i never owned was the suzuki. and thats an honest fact. have 3 yama now dritbike and 4 wheeler, had a honda 3 wheeler and have a kawi bike. first dirtbike was a kawi but never had a suzuki. prolly casue they suck. LOL JK

1 - 11 of 11 Posts