Now when I say I'm through, I'm through
Basically, I'm through with you
Whatcha wanna say, had to have it your way, had to play games
Now you're beggin me to stay
Uhhh, WTF?

#10 ·
Roach954 said:
Uhhh, WTF?
WTF, over.. Do you copy scarboy.. No you don't.. Negative ghostrider the pattern is full.. You have to dig deep down and think about it.. It is a "hidden message within a hidden message", over.. I could tell you but then I'd have to walk a mile in your shoes then I might really know what's its like to lose.. over..

#11 ·
Mudpuppy said:
WTF, over.. Do you copy scarboy.. No you don't.. Negative ghostrider the pattern is full.. You have to dig deep down and think about it.. It is a "hidden message within a hidden message", over.. I could tell you but then I'd have to walk a mile in your shoes then I might really know what's its like to lose.. over..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mudpuppy for President

That is all

:leaving:

#14 ·
Roach954 said:
I dont think I'm gonna take the time to find the hidden message in a song by Pink.
Ok so you are paying attention..

Now you can follow my train of thought...

I see a signature line.. I read it and try to comprehend it.. I say hey is that original or is that a song or something.. I google it and find, as you say, it is a Pink song so I post the next verse.. That is the hidden message inside the mind of the MP..

Now the question is did you already know that was a Pink song or did you have to research it and no it is not cool to carry a purse even if it is a european man purse, i.e you knew that was a pink song..

#18 ·
Mudpuppy said:
Ok so you are paying attention..

Now you can follow my train of thought...

I see a signature line.. I read it and try to comprehend it.. I say hey is that original or is that a song or something.. I google it and find, as you say, it is a Pink song so I post the next verse.. That is the hidden message inside the mind of the MP..

Now the question is did you already know that was a Pink song or did you have to research it and no it is not cool to carry a purse even if it is a european man purse, i.e you knew that was a pink song..
Hey! I like Pink! :tt:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.