Two Wheel Forums banner

Daylight Savings Time

1K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  jeeps84 
#1 ·
Don't forget to forward your clocks tonight...

I really hate this crap!!! F'in irritating!!! Why do we do this again? and don't say to save daylight!!! :bash:

But seriously who thought of this junk???

:wtf: :puke:

#3 ·
A poll done by the U.S. Department of Transportation indicated that Americans liked Daylight Saving Time because "there is more light in the evenings / can do more in the evenings."

The idea of daylight saving was first conceived by Benjamin Franklin during his sojourn as an American delegate in Paris in 1784, in an essay, "An Economical Project."

#5 ·
Ugh... don't remind me :( I already have to leave at 5am tomorrow, which will actually be more like 4 am, and it's already midnight! Man I'm gonna be :yaewn: all day, especially after 8+ hours of riding

#6 ·
thirdgenlxi said:
Ugh... don't remind me :( I already have to leave at 5am tomorrow, which will actually be more like 4 am, and it's already midnight! Man I'm gonna be :yaewn: all day, especially after 8+ hours of riding
Your complaining about ridding? :scratch:

#8 ·
thirdgenlxi said:
Of course not!! But alot of fresh air always makes me tired. Whenever I'm out all day, I come home and pass out, LOL. Add to that only 4 hours sleep the night before, and I'm really done for! :wink:
You can always stay home and watch them go in a circle at Bristol. :lol:
If they don't get snowed out. :lol:

#13 ·
i slept till 11 today!!!! i was suposed to do all this yardwork and stuffnow it hot!! lol dang daylight shyt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.