Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read stories about people hitting birds, there was a series of photos a few years back where a bird smashed into the front cowl of an R1.

I've had rocks hit me, but that's the worst.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Big bugs, and rocks thats it for me. I have had some bigger rocks come my way that seemed like it should have cracked the visor.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
This one time I thought a camel hump came off a camel and I was going to run into it... then I started to think... CAMEL? NO WAY!! So then I figured it must have been from a Lahma...but I was in the middle of Flint. So I was like :confused: ! Then it hit me! And I jumped up and realized that i was just dreaming and my alarm clock was going off!

Funny ain't it!

:lol:

:whore:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yes we did!

I'm ok! Thanks for asking!! :crazy:

·
Registered
461 Posts
I'm sure most have seen videos of racers hitting birds on the track. I have personally seen a friend hit an Owl at night. Had he not been wearing his helmet we were both sure it would have caused serious injury and possibly death. It was pretty nasty to clean off later as well.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
1000 Love-Bugs hitting me all over one after... the other... on a hundred mile ride... :puke:

:puke: :puke: :puke:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I have had a bat hit me in the head while riding and it knocked my head back. I would rather not get hit at all. :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
bumblebee said:
Well, I have to admit, I have not always been the fine upstanding citizen you know today... :whistle:
That's the understatement of the week!! :D :whistle: :lol:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
I got smacked on the head/helmet with a big tree limb at around 60ish last weekend.

I was on one of my normal runs, came around a corner and :yikes: a big limb had fallen and was hanging at just the right height.

No harm out of it.
I actually turned around, went back and pulled it down out of the way.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.