Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey boss. I started a thread in the gear forum, but failed to realize their was a similar one below..didn't see how to delete it, if you could fill me in, that would be great,

Thanks,

·
Administrator
837 Posts
You can delete individual posts you make as long as they aren't the first one in the thread. The idea is that once a thread is started it can take on a life of it's own. If you delete the first post it would delete the entire thread.

The mods/admins can delete it for you in a case like this one. :) Just let us know and we'll take care of it.

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Troy Roberts said:
You can delete individual posts you make as long as they aren't the first one in the thread. The idea is that once a thread is started it can take on a life of it's own. If you delete the first post it would delete the entire thread.

The mods/admins can delete it for you in a case like this one. :) Just let us know and we'll take care of it.

Oops, I should have picked up on that! :banghead:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Troy Roberts said:

Yup..understood..and indeed this was the first post in a new thread, just started the thread without noticing there was one already dedicated to that subject, so didnt wanna take up unnecessary board space. If you'd like to delete it, please feel free, and I'll just post my comment in the current appropriate thread.

Thanks all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts