Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LES CAYES, Haiti — Hurricane Dennis flooded roads in Haiti and churned toward Jamaica late Wednesday, pushing oil prices sharply higher as it became the second storm to threaten petroleum output in the Gulf of Mexico.

A hurricane warning was posted for eastern Cuba including the U.S. Navy base at Guantanamo Bay, where some 520 terror suspects are detained. Forecasters also warned Dennis was on track for the Alabama-Florida coastline...

Dennis grew into a Category 1 hurricane Wednesday afternoon and threatened to hit Jamaica as a Category 2, the Hurricane Center said...

Private forecaster AccuWeather has the storm tracking into the eastern Gulf of Mexico, with landfall Friday or Saturday on the Florida-Alabama border as a strong Category 2 or Category 3 hurricane, with winds from 96 mph to 130 mph.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Coming from way up North, we don't get to see that kinda stuff. I know it kills and destroys but I bet (in a nature way) it's beautiful.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I hate this stuff. PLEASE PRAY that is hurry's up and moves up north quickly by Monday. I am suppose to FLY to Atlanta and this will be my FIRST time ever on a plane. Bad enough I am scared to death to fly and I have to go alone. Don't need to be flying through storms at that.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Man I hope you guys down south make it out ok!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Forget that...go farther north... come to Michigan... we'll hook ya up!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.