·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:

Dentist Pleads Guilty in Naked Cycle Ride
Dentist Pleads Guilty for Riding Motorcycle With Naked Woman on the Back

The Associated Press

NANTICOKE, Pa. July 30, 2004 — A helmet would be nice, but police here said clothes would be a good start when riding a motorcycle.
A local dentist pleaded guilty to a summary charge of disorderly conduct for driving a motorcycle with a naked woman on the back. The woman faces more serious charges.

Dr. Joseph P. Gronka, 39, of Scott Township, was pulled over June 12 when police noticed Lisa Drozdowski, 39, of Nanticoke, riding naked on the back of his motorcycle. Since then, Gronka has paid court costs and fines totaling $277.50.

Gronka declined comment.

Police said Drozdowski was belligerent when she was taken into custody and threw a small pipe into her cell toilet, then kicked an officer who tried to prevent her from flushing the toilet. She was charged with aggravated assault, simple assault, tampering with evidence, resisting arrest and open lewdness.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Thats what happens when you hang around all that laughing gas on a daily basis..... :smilelol: .. :bonk:

I hope she was good looking at least.. :thumbs:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
chicks in mini skirts is good too..took my sister on the back one day, and had on loose fitting tank top..i warned her that it would be windy etc..., but of course you know what happened..she ended up flashing everybody on the highway for miles till she realized what was going on :smilelol: ...she told me afterwards..i was wondering why everybody kept honking at us when we passed them.. :)

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
What :yikes: nobody inserted... the most applicable icon yet??

Well..... Here

:nopicsbs:

Good thing that is a SFW site.....:twfrox:

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
they say she was riding naked but they also say she had a small pipe and tried to flush it... where was she hiding the pipe :whistle:

Reactions: Rider

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
What :yikes: nobody inserted... the most applicable icon yet??

Well..... Here

:nopicsbs:

Good thing that is a SFW site.....:twfrox:
That's cause nobody wants to see it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts