Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife set this show to TiVo. Since then I've started watching and I've actually come to like it; after all I am a "kinder, gentler" Shanman.

Anyway, I was wondering if I was the only guy who watches the show? If so let me know so I can go out buy some power tools or do something manly. :D

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
I watched it the first night it was on while waiting for Boston Legal to come on. I think it is funny, kind of in the same way that show with Tom Skerritt as the sheriff with Lauren Holly and that "witch" on Charmed...I forget the name. But I have watched it, you aren't alone Shan!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Desparate Houswives...

Hi EveryBody ! :seeya:
I know I must be getting old, 'cause I remember when I DATED desperate housewives... :rolleyes: But I do dig the show, in fact, I've been watching since the Debut....

:redmc:
Steve.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I'm a junkie. Seen every one of them. Totally hooked...only show I watch religously on TV. Actually saw a cool comercial on ESPN over the weekend about it. Had a bunch of guys sitting around a table playing poker and doing the "guy talk" thing. Wife of one of them walked in and they got quiet!!! Guy talk was about the show.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I watched about 10 minutes of it b/c Terri Hatcher and the other italian lady or whatever she is are FIRE. But, I couldn't take it. . needed less drama and more action. :lol:

On a side note, I saw Teri Hatcher doing a faux strip tease on tv a couple weeks ago. :here: :here: :here: :here: :here:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
How many people still watch it?

I still do religously!! But try to explain what's going on to a person that doesn't watch it... you realize how rediculous it is... :lol:

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Gas Man said:
How many people still watch it?

I still do religously!! But try to explain what's going on to a person that doesn't watch it... you realize how rediculous it is... :lol:

:iagree: Story line isn't always the greatest, but lotsa eye candy.:drool:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts