Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I use Dex-Cool and similar anti-freezes in my bike instead of regular 50/50 Prestone?

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I think we talked about this once before Shan. here is the link. :dthumb:

But maybe we didn't answer your question there. Opps. My bad. But I thing you can use it 50/50.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That's bad when the members have to show the admin how to use his own site!!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Gas Man said:
That's bad when the members have to show the admin how to use his own site!!!

I'm sure he did the same thing I did at first and not use the "-" in it. :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
this is why its alittle important to name your threads properly.. :smash:

with that said..is anybody actually gonna answer his question?

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
with that said..is anybody actually gonna answer his question?

Yes it was. Read post number 2. Thanks. :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
I think we talked about this once before Shan. here is the link. :dthumb:

But maybe we didn't answer your question there. Opps. My bad. But I thing you can use it 50/50.

i dont call that answering his question... You think ? :flush:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
i dont call that answering his question... You think ? :flush:

Ok smarty...click on the here in post number 2 and then read post number 3 and 5 and you will get you answer just as he did and didn't ask for it anymore. :bash:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Ok smarty...click on the here in post number 2 and then read post number 3 and 5 and you will get you answer just as he did and didn't ask for it anymore. :bash:
ok smart arse..you need to create more of a link than just a small word..I left my glasses at work. :screwy:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I wouldn't use Dex-Cool in anything but the GM's it is designed to do. I would use the Engine Ice or GS anti-freeze discussed in the other current thread!!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Gas Man said:
I wouldn't use Dex-Cool in anything but the GM's it is designed to do. I would use the Engine Ice or GS anti-freeze discussed in the other current thread!!!
O, furthermore, I've heard that you shouldn't use standard car anti-freeze in a bike...something to do with different components and being a problem with it! Not sure, just heard that from a dealer mech.

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, yeah, yeah.... At the risk of further ridicule I let this thread be. I knew y'all would have a good time poking fun at me. I could have deleted the thread and denied it ever existed, but I didn't. That's the kind of honesty you'll get with me. ;)

FWIW, I did use the search function because I remember creating the thread. But, as N4S said, I didn't use a "-" in my search and I got nothing. After that, I was too lazy to look for it. Shame on me, I know. :bash:

Anywho... thanks for those that replied legitimately despite my own dupe. :cheers:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
What's this "-" you guys are talkin? Is it some type of negative BS symbol???? :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
What's this "-" you guys are talkin? Is it some type of negative BS symbol???? :lol:

When people dont name threads properly it causes searches to not work and we end up with dupes like this one.. the "-" he's referring to is in the title Dex-Cool.. :)

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
When people dont name threads properly it causes searches to not work and we end up with dupes like this one.. the "-" he's referring to is in the title Dex-Cool.. :)

:bash:

Try it, search for just "dex". :crazy:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
:bash:

Try it, search for just "dex". :crazy:

he's right, doesnt come up with squat, except this thread.. :crazy:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
Yeah, yeah, yeah.... At the risk of further ridicule I let this thread be. I knew y'all would have a good time poking fun at me. I could have deleted the thread and denied it ever existed, but I didn't. That's the kind of honesty you'll get with me. ;)

FWIW, I did use the search function because I remember creating the thread. But, as N4S said, I didn't use a "-" in my search and I got nothing. After that, I was too lazy to look for it. Shame on me, I know. :bash:

Anywho... thanks for those that replied legitimately despite my own dupe. :cheers:

Hey now...I am the one. Not Matthew. LOL Give credit where its due. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Hey now...I am the one. Not Matthew. LOL Give credit where its due. :D

oh just stop..please!! :crazy:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts