Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '07 Gixxer 750. Had it for 2 months now and has 800 mi. on it. I just installed a Yoshi R-55 slip on and a PC w/mapping for said exhaust. Was this too soon? And since I did it myself I probably voided my 1 yr. warranty.

·
Registered
9,569 Posts
I have a '07 Gixxer 750. Had it for 2 months now and has 800 mi. on it. I just installed a Yoshi R-55 slip on and a PC w/mapping for said exhaust. Was this too soon? And since I did it myself I probably voided my 1 yr. warranty.
made it longer than some I know of :lol:

·
Premium Member
11,484 Posts
You should be good to go with it, I know people who put full exhausts on before mile 1, but they are track bikes.

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
You didnt void your warranty. If your clutch goes bad they will fix it. Now if burn a hole in your pipe they wont fix that because its not an OEM part. But other than that, you are good! :dthumb:

·
Premium Member
11,484 Posts
it's a slip on so you could just take everything off before you bring it to the dealer and they would never know if you experience any warranty related problems.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
800 MILES,...:dthumb: ,..
I JUST HAVE 200 MILES I JUST GOT IT LAST FRIDAY AND MY FULL SYSTEM FROM APROV. IS HERE:yikes: AND I JUST CANT WAIT :tt: THILL I HIT 1K THEN I'LL PLACE IT,.. LUCKY YOU,..GOING TO VAGES JUST TO ADD THE MILES ,..:lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
You didnt void your warranty. If your clutch goes bad they will fix it. Now if burn a hole in your pipe they wont fix that because its not an OEM part. But other than that, you are good! :dthumb:
:iagree: :withstupi
it's a slip on so you could just take everything off before you bring it to the dealer and they would never know if you experience any warranty related problems.
:iagree: :withstupi Oldest trick in the book!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts