Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Official drink of San Francisco gay Parade :lol:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
jeeps84 said:
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:
Cool truck though!
Yes, it'd be ingenious to do that to a truck. I saw a Corvette with something like that done. But a truck like that, be original.

As far as Diet Pepsi, Nutrasweet ain't good for you at all, that's why they switched to "Splenda" but they'll probably find something wrong with that too!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
bumblebee said:
Did they make you Grand Marshal this year??? :wink:
:withstupi :rofl: :lol:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bumblebee said:
Did they make you Grand Marshal this year??? :wink:
Bush look alike was Grand Marshal :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
The truck is from those Pepsi commercials with P.diddy!

But the question for me...is why were you there?

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Gas Man said:
The truck is from those Pepsi commercials with P.diddy!

But the question for me...is why were you there?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
You're missing my point!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
I think he lives there? Or close to it...
I think Gas Man was wondering why Jeskifast was hangin out taking pictures at the Gay Pride Parade? Not somewhere people go to just hang out and see the big Pepsi Truck without a purpose.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Ace said:
I think Gas Man was wondering why Jeskifast was hangin out taking pictures at the Gay Pride Parade? Not somewhere people go to just hang out and see the big Pepsi Truck without a purpose.

Hey, I didn't miss his point. I know many people that are :gary: . You know that show, "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy", well one of those guys actually graduated from my High School with me and I was friends with him. I don't see any issues with :gary: people, as long as they don't like hit on me. :2cents:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Hey, I didn't miss his point. I know many people that are :gary: . You know that show, "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy", well one of those guys actually graduated from my High School with me and I was friends with him. I don't see any issues with :gary: people, as long as they don't like hit on me. :2cents:
Ok, point is? I still think your missing it. I have no issue with gay people either. But ya dont see me down at the marches and parades just hanging out.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Ace said:
Ok, point is? I still think your missing it. I have no issue with gay people either. But ya dont see me down at the marches and parades just hanging out.

Not secure in your manhood and sexuality seems to be the issue there! :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Not secure in your manhood and sexuality seems to be the issue there! :wink: :lol:
Yep, thats it, you got me

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Ace said:
Yep, thats it, you got me

See, isn't it good to finally come out of the closet? It's like a load off your chest now. Does WOS know yet? Well, they will when they read this post! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ace, just kidding around. But thanks for adding to my post count! I'm almost caught up and gonna beat 636r so then he has to give me his Kawasaki ZX-636r.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
See, isn't it good to finally come out of the closet? It's like a load off your chest now. Does WOS know yet? Well, they will when they read this post! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ace, just kidding around. But thanks for adding to my post count! I'm almost caught up and gonna beat 636r so then he has to give me his Kawasaki ZX-636r.

You really want a KAW? And a green one at that? LOL :bash: Remind me of my incredible hulk big wheel to be honest.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Nah, don't really want one. Just thought that it'd be nice to have as like a "beater bike" so I can take the twisties and not have to worry about damaging the R6 and I can put like a 12o'clock bar on it and do tricks! At least Kawasaki's would come in handy for SOMETHING besides just an junk-holder in the garage! :wink:

·
Registered
941 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Nah, don't really want one. Just thought that it'd be nice to have as like a "beater bike" so I can take the twisties and not have to worry about damaging the R6 and I can put like a 12o'clock bar on it and do tricks! At least Kawasaki's would come in handy for SOMETHING besides just an junk-holder in the garage! :wink:
That's funny Graf.....funny. Bring your R6 to Michigan and if you can hang with the Kaw's up here then I'll let that "junk-holder" comment slide, until then newbie....try riding more and talking less (on here)...you'll learn more that way!!!!!!!! :whistle: :lol: :rofl: Just playin'.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts