Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
It's amazing how stupid people are, but I have to blame the lawyers that only get paid if you win as well as the media for telling everyone of how easy it is to sue. Lawyers used to be expensive and charged whether you won or not, therefore, only the really rich sued, and only for things really worth the cost of the lawsuit. Nowadays, any Joe Schmo with an imagination can sue for anything he wants, prompting the need for such idiotic warning lables. Common sense isn't so common, is it?

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
If its there, then sadly something happened to make it nessicary. :nonod:

suprisingly cars have one short warning label.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Yep, welcome to the wonderful land of lawyers and lawsuits :pat:

Stuff like this always pops into my mind whenever I go to Outdoor World, a store here in which you have to go around and turn on this back road that weaves around and goes through the Tri Rail station, so you cross the railroad tracks. The point at which you cross the tracks is parallel just on the other side of some bushes and a median from a main road, and so you 'could' just turn onto the tracks to get out onto the main road without having to go all the way around and out on this back road. Well going one way on this back road there's a 'no left turn' sign at the tracks, and coming the other way there's a 'no right turn' sign. I think to myself, somebody HAD to do it! :bash:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
This is just like back in the day, shampoo bottles used to say, Lather, rinse, repeat.

Somebody actually sued proctor and gamble, i think it was, because the bottle told them to repeat, so they kept repeating becuz they were afraid to get out !!! :skep:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts