Two Wheel Forums banner

Would you buy something such as this?

• Heck Yeah!! Less work!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't think so!! That's just gay!

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Maybe if it was cheaper!!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Not sure if I can trust it to not sleep with my wife!

Votes: 1 10.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well then I got just the thing for ya...

Friendly Robotics Robomower!

And for a small fee at stores such as Sam's Club

:wtf: is wrong with the world!! I mean damn!! :nonod: :bonk:

So would you get one? (see poll)

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
No No No! :nonod: People are lazy a$$es enough, last thing we need is technology to allow us to be lazier. If you dont want to mow your own lawn, hire a non-lazy-a$$ to do it for you.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
i enjoy mowing the front....put the headphones on and it isent work it is just listenin to music and gettin acknowlegement(spell lol) for it :dthumb:

but i HATE mowing the back!!!! we have a BIG dog that tears up and kills stuff in the lawn!!!! turds the size of soda cans and dead birds and gofers and everything you could amagine and more is what i have to pick up before i mow.....i once tried to mow it with out picking it all up first lol it was a smell nobody could tollerate :lol:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Not sure about the gay part, but no, I owuldn't buy one. Even when I had to push mow (not even self-propelled) the yard that would be better than the robot. Just last week we finally got a tractor so now mowing isn't an issue.

·
Registered
941 Posts
bumblebee said:
Hey GasMan...why are you worrying about mowing...when you haven't quit shoveling yet??? :lol:
OUCH. More Michigan jokes...you SOB!!!!!! :sorry: That was funny though.

I'm sick, I love mowing the lawn. I love being outside and I actually truly do love yard work, landscaping, that type of stuff. One note....only my own. Doing someone elses...I don't think so. I pride myself on having the best lawn on the block.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
r1sharknose said:
A wimpy :gary: device like that wouldn't cut grass in the south.Believe it or not ,where i live is called "the wiregrass" area. :rolleyes:
:withstupi and it cant mow on a hill!
It wont work in my yard.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
If I were to spend $1600 for a mower, she wouls slap the $hit out of me. I would rather pay the kid down the street to do it all summer and still save a ton of money. For the price, he would cut it for a few years.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I only use the latest in modern technology to mow my lawn.

My 1968 Cub Cadet 125 :dthumb:

I enjoy mowing my yard. I find it relaxing.

:seeya: Jeff

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
this single device could ruin many a neighborhood kids summer job, it would of killed my junior high career as a non lazy a$$ mower :rant:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I use to hate mowing the grass for work but like many of you, it doesn't bother me much anymore... But I don't mow my grass, the association does it for me! :dthumb:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
r1sharknose said:
A wimpy :gary: device like that wouldn't cut grass in the south.Believe it or not ,where i live is called "the wiregrass" area. :rolleyes:
Damn right, this is bush hoggin country down heyuh! :rofl:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Mowing the lawn and other yard work are prime beer drinking hours :cheers: . Now if the mower would bring me a fresh cold one and I could just sit and watch id be ok with that.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Neighbor bought a lawn trailer just to put his cooler of beer in.
Its funny to watch a drunk shirtless beer belly ******* try to mow the lawn. :rofl3:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts