Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey, how many times have you wanted to eat bacon and not want to cook it????

Well, now you can have your bacon and not have to cook it... better yet, let's have it cooked by a whore... yes, I said it... a whore...

Check it out...

Bacon Whores

:drool: :dthumb: :lol: :wink: :flush:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
:drool: The girls in the add can cook anything they want for me! :drool: :wink:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Dlitalien

Maybe hwne i go to ride in LV we should make a appointment for em to cook us bacon! LOL i bet that stuffs like 80$ a lb by time the appt is over.

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
:runaway:
ScottSellersUNR said:
Maybe hwne i go to ride in LV we should make a appointment for em to cook us bacon! LOL i bet that stuffs like 80$ a lb by time the appt is over.
Nah, I'm smellin a Dine and Dash.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Man that is a great idea - they need less clothing though.. I tried to book an appointment but they do not have "service" in my area yet.. I think it should be scantily clad topless camel toe bacon whores..

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Man that is a great idea - they need less clothing though.. I tried to book an appointment but they do not have "service" in my area yet.. I think it should be scantily clad topless camel toe bacon whores..
Don't you know that people aren't supposed to cook bacon in the nude? OUCH. I don't want my bacon whore to have blisters all over her body.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
Don't you know that people aren't supposed to cook bacon in the nude? OUCH. I don't want my bacon whore to have blisters all over her body.
Good point - but they could serve it in the buff.. Dayum smokey...

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Dine N Dash sounds good, make em cook it in a hotel room we pay cash for...lol With fake names....
and im all for serven it in the nude... but Camel toes how? WTF are you thinking... screw a hairy chick.. i want it all shaved.

and they are booked in the Reno/Vegas area for the next two weeks... said to try back then.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They actually will bring everything to cook it where ever you are. They even ask you what type of bacon you would like prior to them arriving at your location...the guy was telling everything about it on the radio... :lol:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
ScottSellersUNR said:
and they are booked in the Reno/Vegas area for the next two weeks... said to try back then.
You're seriously looking into this??? LOL But what's even worse is that they're booked! :lol:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
nah i wouldnt pay that much for it.. i just was tyring to find a price for it.

5$ and ill do it. any more and i cna cook my own, or get a hot chick firend to come do it in a bakini for 10$ .lol

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
ScottSellersUNR said:
nah i wouldnt pay that much for it.. i just was tyring to find a price for it.

5$ and ill do it. any more and i cna cook my own, or get a hot chick firend to come do it in a bakini for 10$ .lol
You have to pay the hot friend? :loser: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :loser:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
jeeps84 said:
You have to pay the hot friend? :loser: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :loser:
You walked into that one Scott!!! :lol: :flush:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
yes i did..... :sob:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bounce for good measure!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts