Two Wheel Forums banner

Are riders wearing more riding gear then they used to?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • About the same

• I don't know or care

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With more and more companies manufacturing riding gear today. Do you think that riders are wearing more gear? The push for gear in advertising is high and the array of styles is endless. The prices are more competitive and affordable as well. Do you think that more riders are safety concerned over the last two years or so or are they taking more risks?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I think that there may be more interest in it today. However, it is in safety in general. Safety is a big concern in today's times. You can see it in work, kids playing safety, the construction of cars & trucks, riding gear, and in general everything.

MSDS, OSHA, DOT, ect...

It is good at work and even for riding... but it is destroying old theology of "only the best survive", or as George Carlin says... "the kid who ate too much glue didn't make it to first grade!"

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Gas Man said:
but it is destroying old theology of "only the best survive", or as George Carlin says... "the kid who ate too much glue didn't make it to first grade!"
Yeah, but maybe we are creating a smarter society. Of course, all of the TV and computers are making people a little more lazy. So, I guess we're just going to be a bunch of smart fat asses. :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Nope, I know it's bad to say...but if we could get rid of the portian of society that was stupid, ignorant, foolish, squids...we would all be better off... :sorry: :2cents:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Gas Man said:
Nope, I know it's bad to say...but if we could get rid of the portian of society that was stupid, ignorant, foolish, squids...we would all be better off... :sorry: :2cents:
:iagree: :withstupi No wait, I might be considered by some to be one of those people! :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.