Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm talking about one of those UnderArmour caps, a balaclava in the winter or anything else. What do you use to keep cool in the summer and warm in the winter?

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
So far, its just good ole fashioned sweating my arse off in the summer...but in winter, I dont usually find my heads gets cold really. I may wear a scarf around my neck to break the wind, if its really really really cold, but thats not too often.

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Tomorrow its the balaclava and happy thoughts for me. 24 degrees? yeah i will wear a little extra. Usually nothing though.

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
I'm talking about one of those UnderArmour caps, a balaclava in the winter or anything else. What do you use to keep cool in the summer and warm in the winter?

First, can you explain what this "warm in the winter" comment is ?

·
Registered
241 Posts
the only thing warm in the winter up here is playing Riding Spirits on the good ole ps2. When it gets up in the 30's I'll slap on the bandana and got for a cruise!!!

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Got a balaclava for xmas, but it was too tight under my helmet. Works great under my bicycle helmet. So I still use a bandana around my exposed under-chin and neck.

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
I do that in the winter as well no worries... Amazing how warm just a regular bandana keeps your neck and chin.. I usually wear a bandana on my head under my helmet too, just to keep my hair out of my face... Haha... I have to tuck my beard under my chin strap too, or it flies up and tickles my nose... drives me nuts :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts