Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Sure. THat is assuming the house is valued at $100,000 with $1.8 Million hidden in the walls. I am guessing they addedd too many 0's. But even at $190K does not seem logical. Too much fixing up needed from what I see.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I would say it's the land. I live in MD and the land and house prices around here are higher than a crackhead in a crackhouse. :2cents:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Danger H said:
I would say it's the land. I live in MD and the land and house prices around here are higher than a crackhead in a crackhouse. :2cents:
Same for when I lived in NY. I mean, like a 1/4 or 1/3 acre went for like $250,000 with a small like two bedroom, 1 bath house on it. It's hysterical the cost of living in major cities as opposed to like the mid-west!

However, I don't know if I'd pay 1.9mil for that house. Unless it had a huge piece of property and I was just going to rip the house down and then rebuild a bigger house! :2cents:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I thinkin somebody added a extra 0 on mistake!

·
Banned
474 Posts
Ace said:
Sure. THat is assuming the house is valued at $100,000 with $1.8 Million hidden in the walls. I am guessing they addedd too many 0's. But even at $190K does not seem logical. Too much fixing up needed from what I see.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
WTF? Where did they find that piece of crap? If that house is worth 1.8 million then mine has to be work at LEAST 3.5 mil lol

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Hmmmm.... looks like they added a few too many zeros there. And being in Va...I highly doubt it would be anywhere near that ...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.