Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
I'll check it out..will give me an excuse to take another break at work..as if I needed another reason.. :D

I know charliemav is all over this eclipse thing tonite!!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Yeah been watching it. Got my camera all ready to go. I wanna see if the pics turn out!! LMAO I'm such a cheeseball!! :flush:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Becca_007 said:
Damn. Wish I had come in here 30 minutes ago.
it's still going on..only about half way done right now...so if our moon is doing it, ur's should be too. ;) :D

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I was trying to look for it and it was pretty cloady. No biggie. I have seen it before and I know I will see it again. :)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
I was trying to look for it and it was pretty cloady. No biggie. I have seen it before and I know I will see it again. :)

its gone now!! was pretty cool to see! :dthumb:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
its gone now!! was pretty cool to see! :dthumb:

Ok dude. I was married once before and everytime she bent over it was like a TOTAL eclispe for me. :eek: I am not missing anything tonight. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Ok dude. I was married once before and everytime she bent over it was like a TOTAL eclispe for me. :eek: I am not missing anything tonight. :D

:jacked: :jacked: :jacked: :jacked: :jacked: there you go again..but i'll bite...

you better say that or u'll be sleepin out in the eclipse tonite im sure! :luck:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts