Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
this one looks like one of my coworkers keyboards.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
bumblebee said:
I like the last one Best!! There are a few spaces at work I'd like to...

dude, that would be a great gag for a co-worker!! damn, i'd love to do that to someone.. :lol:

·
Registered
941 Posts
We did this thing back in college in the dorms when someone would leave and go to the cafe or something and leave their door unlocked. A lot use to do it because we all trusted each other. Anyway, we'd go into their room and turn everything upside down. TV's, beds, refrigerators, couches, everything. Pretty funny!!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
chev said:
We did this thing back in college in the dorms when someone would leave and go to the cafe or something and leave their door unlocked. A lot use to do it because we all trusted each other. Anyway, we'd go into their room and turn everything upside down. TV's, beds, refrigerators, couches, everything. Pretty funny!!
LOL... that is funny. Some guy I used to work with did that to me all the damn time. I would leave my office and come and EVERYTHING was turned upside down. He even took stuff off my desk and turned it upside and that thing was freaking heavy! :lol:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
How about filling a large trash can halfway with water, then putting it in the elevator and leaning it against the elevator doors just as they close with the floor of your choice pre-selected. ;)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
How about filling a large trash can halfway with water, then putting it in the elevator and leaning it against the elevator doors just as they close with the floor of your choice pre-selected. ;)

i'll try that, on my last day! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
LMAO!!! OMG I would love to see the look on that poor unfortunate souls face...:rofl:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I had the last one done to me once before when i left one job. Thay also took the clear wrap and wraped my chair and everything and it wasn't easy cutting or tearing off. LOL Fun times. :)

·
Registered
392 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: LMFAO!!!!!!!!! OMG, I've never seen anything like that in my life! I loved the newspapers, tinfoil, and packing peanuts. I swear, anyone does this to N4S, I want pictures!! :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That is awesome!! Let's do it at N4S' desk!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts