Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Law enforcement around Florida is giving you a heads-up as we head toward the Memorial Day Holiday: buckle up or get a ticket. Florida Highway Patrol troopers gathered with local police agencies on the steps of the Capitol Friday to announce the annual "Click It or Ticket" zero-tolerance campaign.

They displayed 26 seat belts in memory of the people who weren't buckled up and died in crashes in Florida last year over the holiday weekend.

Gov. Jeb Bush is also expected to sign a bill into law that will allow police to pull you over if anyone in the car under 18 isn't wearing a seatbelt.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7854151/

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
bumblebee said:
Law enforcement around Florida is giving you a heads-up as we head toward the Memorial Day Holiday: buckle up or get a ticket. Florida Highway Patrol troopers gathered with local police agencies on the steps of the Capitol Friday to announce the annual "Click It or Ticket" zero-tolerance campaign.

They displayed 26 seat belts in memory of the people who weren't buckled up and died in crashes in Florida last year over the holiday weekend.

Gov. Jeb Bush is also expected to sign a bill into law that will allow police to pull you over if anyone in the car under 18 isn't wearing a seatbelt.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7854151/
It's sad to learn when anyone dies in a car accident. I know a guy that died in a car wreck cause he was racing his Lancer vs. a GTI. He Lancer skidded, hit a tree, rode about 15' up it, turned over on the hood and then slammed down onto the pavement and slid down an embankment. It was so horrible.

Nice to know though that they are looking out for people without belts on. What they gonna do about bikes? :scratch: Give us tickets? :lol: :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
NinjaZXGurl said:
I always wear my seat belt. I feel naked without it.
:sorry: but I have to...

And does that make you feel all hott n bothered? :lol:

They have that law here in Michigan... they can pull you over anytime just for the belt!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
It's just the way I am.... more of a humor thing.... I mean no harm... I have a wife... and don't think that I just do it here... I do it to everybody including my friends, and her friends... and her (of coarse)....

It's all good... there use to be this really hott chick on here, CrunchieJD / Need4Speed750's wife, and I use to just harras her but she doesn't post anymore so I have expanded my horizons.... Dang I miss her!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
You, Diva, and many other hott girl riders!!!

Right Diva!

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Don't mind Gas Man.
He is just a perv! :whistle: :lol:

Seat belts suck!
I want to decide if I need it! :2cents:

·
Registered
387 Posts
:iagree: But we do have the same law here. If they can see your not wearing it you get pulled over, it sucks. I do however agree that under age 18 it should be required.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
mlkx3 said:
:iagree: But we do have the same law here. If they can see your not wearing it you get pulled over, it sucks. I do however agree that under age 18 it should be required.
Just another excuse for the popo to harries the kiddies!

·
Registered
94 Posts
jeeps84 said:
Just another excuse for the popo to harries the kiddies!
I have to agree, but not wearing your seatbelt is just like riding without your helmet, it does you no good unless you wear it. :2cents:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
i ALWAYS wear my belt....you are stupid if you dont theres no reason not to

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
jeeps84 said:
Don't mind Gas Man.
He is just a perv! :whistle: :lol:

Seat belts suck!
I want to decide if I need it! :2cents: