Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who comes up with this stuff? :rolleyes:

Sharper Image

Handy racquet-shaped bug swatter instantly kills dangerous mosquitoes, annoying flies and buggy little gnats on contact with a clean zap of electricity — not with poisonous chemicals.
Wide head makes it easy to hit your mark and kill flying insects of all types.
Triple-grid safety shield protects fingers and hands from the electric current.
Child-safe mechanism requires applying continuous pressure to the "on" button to keep the 3V current flowing.
-OR-

The Harbor Freight version.
DC charge kills bugs instantly indoors or outdoors. Durable poly construction. Uses two D batteries (sold separately.)
Convenient on/off switch
19-1/8'' long, 7-1/4'' wide
Indoor/outdoor use, great for camping

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I want to get one now. :cheers:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
My grandma ma use to have one of those...

·
Registered
392 Posts
Actually, I just talked to someone who has one of these just the other day. She said it will zap you if you whack someone with it, but if you touch it a certain way, it won't. Says it hurts pretty good. Sounds like it would be fun. My sister-in-law uses a regular raquet, why not zap them while ur at it?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
SVupON1 said:
did it really work, or just knock the hell outa the bug?
I don't know if she ever bought it for the bugs or for her 2 wild grandsons... :whistle:

·
Registered
212 Posts
My mom got it from somewhere and I have used it a couple of times before on flies and mosquitos. These things work unbelieveably well! Nothing satisfy more than hearing a loud pop, flash, and seeing a crunchified bug :smash: Can't seem to find it anymore though, I think one of our relatives may have "borrowed" it.

·
March 2007 BOTM Winner!
237 Posts
Ohhhhh, these things hurt like a motherfarker! Guy I used to work for had one. He was a sadistic bastard. Would get you when you weren't looking!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Hey somebody stole my idea, why didnt I get a patent for that? :willy: :lol:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Sime said:
Ohhhhh, these things hurt like a motherfarker! Guy I used to work for had one. He was a sadistic bastard. Would get you when you weren't looking!!
:iagree: my inlaws got one from someone a few years ago. Stupid me would push the button and then press the screens together, sort of like being tazzed! LOL ANd now I have a crazy twitch in my neck and ever since will randomly yell out swear words. LOL

See there it happened. Sucks when I am in public. LOL :dthumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts