Two Wheel Forums banner

Drag Racing Forum = Sweet!

4K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  dnyce 
#1 ·
:dthumb: Great idea! :clap: And thanks to Spiderman for stepping up with his vast experience and knowledge! :cheers: I wondered if there was enough support for drag related stuff, and I even vibed a little drag racing hater-ism in another thread here, but I'm glad to see this section get set up finally!

I, for one, will be reading every drag thread. :readng:

Thanks again you mods!

:twfrox:

#3 ·
Yeah its good. Just another sign of TWF growing... and how we (TWF management) really do listen to the members on here. We try to make this place as awesome as can be. I know I spent about 45 mins going thru threads today and moving them from everywhere to the Drag section.

hope you all like it! Thanks to everybody for the suggestions.

#7 ·
Awesome PINKS! That guy Jason was getting killed at the gate tho...but both turbo 'busas were BAD! You know any of those guys Spidey? The one said he had like $40K in his bike! :yikes:

#10 ·
Mike is a good friend, I belive I only met Jason once. Mike races out of the Velocity Racing camp. He races the 60" class and our Prostreet class.

MOTV8 said:
Awesome PINKS! That guy Jason was getting killed at the gate tho...but both turbo 'busas were BAD! You know any of those guys Spidey? The one said he had like $40K in his bike! :yikes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.