Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everybody,i have been on here for awhile looking and decieded to finally say something.does any of you drag race?i have a busa i race 3 to 4 days a week.i have become addicted to it!anyone else?

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Welcome to the site busagirl. I dont dragrace but me and Need4Speed do go fast enough. :thumbs:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Sweet!!! Now we have a BusaBabe and a BusaGirl !! :hyper: :hyper:

So you drag race often huh? way cool!!

Pics Pics Pics..where's the pics of your bike? :thumbs: Whats your best times, where do you race ?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
busagirl said:
i can e-mail a pic.my best time is a 9.13 at 154mph.i race in michigan at milan dragway.
Yikes, Milan!! Have they made that a desent strip yet? I've heard that it's getting better but havne't been there in a few years.

As far as drag racing...not much into it. These bikes were made carve the twisties so thats what I'll go for. But 9.1's is a very respectable time...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i love milan,it has bad days like every other track im sure.this year is better then last.as long i hook im happy!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Hookin is important in that type of riding. I feel the same way, but I'm leaned over and ridin on a much smaller surface area of tire....STICKY is GOOD!!!...... well not in all things but this at least.... :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
busagirl said:
i can e-mail a pic.my best time is a 9.13 at 154mph.i race in michigan at milan dragway.
you can upload it into the gallery, then link to it here :thumbride

1 - 11 of 11 Posts