Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this guy is a great guy .... he decided to give me his DVD that he won..... i dident whant to take it at first but he insited so i did.... :dthumb: :twfrox: .....that just shows how much :twfrox: :twfrox: :twfrox: :twfrox:

nio worries sent me something a while back and that was great,,,, and now this...... :dthumb: :twfrox:

we are the best forum out on the web .... no one really fights here and we all get along ... most of the time

sorry it took so long drewpy to thank you but i have been a bit bussy :cheers: :cheers:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
WOW :yikes: Bull sounds like you got some as s kissin to do!

Drewpy..that is really awesome of ya!!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Bull, if your interested I'm willing to give you my 3rd grade english/ spelling guide. :spam:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
twisty said:
Maybe they already did the kissing :wink: And it was gift for Bulls services :seeya:

:lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
twisty said:
Maybe they already did the kissing :wink: And it was gift for Bulls services :seeya:
That's just wrong!! :puke:

:gary:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Damn straight! Thats why i stick around here, thurr real folks real nice like.

Drew, NoW, props bros. :dthumb:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
twisty said:
Bull - have you ever seen a grown man naked? Sounds like you did and coddled his balls.. Sweaty man balls resting on your lower lip.. lol.. Ok the master of taking it too far just took it too far and Ace the :spam: was great.. :spam: :spam: I love spam...

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
MP that is just one visual I don't want!!! :rant:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you guys are dicks :lol: thanks drewpy just got it yesterday and watched it last night

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
im gone for the night and i come back and have my own thread, i almost feel special, almost, im glad you like the vid, :cheers: for the rest of you.... :skep: :bslap: :doh: :runaway: :twfrox: ..... :lol:

·
7,649 Posts
:withstupi :bowdown: :king: :whore: my goal is to have this thread moved to the pw thread!

·
7,649 Posts
i was going for the subtle hint....beer bongs before finals...only way to go...can i say that?..... :dthumb:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:nonod: :yaewn: :lol: :dthumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts