Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jeebus!!! I'm getting on the freeway after work tonight, on a metered onramp to the freeway. One car feeding through the light at a time. I am in the right center of the lane and the dumb <expletive deleted> behind me in a goddamned SUV just rolls right past me in the lane! :rant: :bslap:

When i pull up next to her window honking my horn all she does is look in her REAR VIEW *&%&^$ MIRROR to see who's honking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cover the kids' eyes

****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I feel better now. Traffic was feeding JUST quickly enough that I couldn't get next to her long enough to actually rap on her window. Some people just should NOT be on the roads.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry for the 2x post, but that's funny. It's the first time a language filter has truely made me laugh..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
If I made a new thread about everytime I get cut off I'd probably have like 20 threads by now. You have to inflict some kind of damage to said cage. That will keep 'em looking for you. I like messing with their mirrors.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
DLITALIEN said:
If I made a new thread about everytime I get cut off I'd probably have like 20 threads by now. You have to inflict some kind of damage to said cage. That will keep 'em looking for you. I like messing with their mirrors.
Especially the truck & SUV's
Don't brake it, just fold it in to f#$k with them! :lol:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Somehow that would be funnier if I didn't use that tactic on my own car to fit through smaller openings....:p

Being cut off is one thing....but being on a one lane road and having the person behind me pull up past me is another.

Lesson here is stay more toward the center of the lane in this case.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
DLITALIEN said:
Same thing here... but it's ok Graff! Glad you feel better! :lol:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Yeah, they force you to the center of the lane where all their oily goo gets dropped. When I was living north of Bellingham, I thought it was one of the rudest places I had ever been. That's one of the reasons I don't live there anymore

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Ive been snaked twice by the person behind me at red lights. I go and they haul ass around me and cut me off. Valve cores... take thier valve cores. :thumbs:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That's why I like to wear my steel toed boots... give their do a cosmetic make over! It's all the rage...make over here...make over there...make over their car doors!

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Gas Man said:
That's why I like to wear my steel toed boots... give their do a cosmetic make over! It's all the rage...make over here...make over there...make over their car doors!
you can open your own custom car shop with those boots.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Pretty typical occurance....I've had a car come from behind me and blow the light. I was stopped at the red and this car came from behind (never stopped) and blew past me on the right. The worst part is that the car had no idea of traffic flow (besides running a red) as there is a building on the corner obstructing the view. I was definitely shaken as I did not even hear the car until it was passing me on the right.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Now that's a idea JK! :dthumb:

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
I hit a rider yesterday :(

Well actually he hit me. Some kid riding a pocket bike in the street, waiting for me to go buy so he could make a left turn.. (I was oncoming)... So after I get about halway past him (goin slow cuz theres a freakin idiot kid on a pb in the street) he starts turnin... bam, right into my rear quarterpanel. Dumbass!

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:
I hit a rider yesterday :(

Well actually he hit me. Some kid riding a pocket bike in the street, waiting for me to go buy so he could make a left turn.. (I was oncoming)... So after I get about halway past him (goin slow cuz theres a freakin idiot kid on a pb in the street) he starts turnin... bam, right into my rear quarterpanel. Dumbass!
Did you take him to his parents?

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Nah he was fine. Stupid part was he was on a street that goes next to a HUGE empty parking lot.. I just got out, saw he was ok, pointed to the parking lot. He looked at me like I was Satan.. he was scared outta his mind..I pointed, he nodded, and walked his pb over to the parking lot :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I'd be scared too if I was a kid and lookin at this guy!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts