Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been talked about on and off in some different threads, but just as side comments and standard bastardizing of threads. :whore:

However, I thought maybe we could hear some of the numbers (hp) you people are puttin down at the rear wheel. :helmet:

Or if you haven't put your machine up to the dyno, maybe this will enspire you to do so. :redmc:

Last year my ride threw down a impressive 135hp. That's at the pavement. :dthumb: Not too bad on my '02 9R. Engine mod list: stage 2 jet kit, Micron bolt on pipe, K&N filter. That's it!

I even attached a few pics for more fun! First pic of one of the runs, no that's not me. And another of the dyno print off.

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
I've got roughly 400 at the rear wheel(s). :D

I've never dynoed my bike, only my car. Those are some impressive numbers for your skoot!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
thats pretty sweet chris!! they had a dyno run at the bike fest a few months back, but the line was out the wazoo to try it..I might have to give this a shot next season after some of mods are complete.

**waiting for twisty's 4 digit dyno numbers!! :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I was happy from the big ole Kaw.

Twisty's '04 GSXR 1000 will put down some stupid #'s... :confused: :eek:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
surprised its taken him this long to put up his numbers... :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would like to see what it does. What does the mags say it puts down?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I knew it was somin insane, all that in a really light package!

Maybe tonight you and I can do a little switch up, so I can feel the allmighty power of the 1000cc GSXR...

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
double2000r6 said:
That sucks. Should have bought the new R1 - it is kicking out like 185 stock. DOH!
Hey MP..what numbers is ur ride blastin out?

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Dunno. Probably around 106 with the Vance and Hines slip on. But then again I didn't just spend $10k on a new GSXR when I could have bought an R1 either.. :sob:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
double2000r6 said:
. But then again I didn't just spend $10k on a new GSXR when I could have bought an R1 either.. :sob:
uumm..thinking he is talking to you twisty :D

·
Registered
408 Posts
Nice smooth curve there Gas Man...I remember when it took a 750 Superbike to put down that kind of peak power and the curve looked quite a bit different :)

I don't currently have a bike but the last one I had made about 85 whp stock and about 120 whp when I was done with it.

Larry

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
larryg said:
Nice smooth curve there Gas Man...I remember when it took a 750 Superbike to put down that kind of peak power and the curve looked quite a bit different :)

I don't currently have a bike but the last one I had made about 85 whp stock and about 120 whp when I was done with it.

Larry
what all did you do to it to increase the HP ?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
larryg said:

Larry
Thanks Larry, I appreciate the compliment from you! :dthumb:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
My bike was last Dyno in April and at the rear it is pushing out 136. SO far the only things done is Stage 2 kit, K&N, Full Yosh Stainless Exhaust, and a Did Chain and Aluminum Sporcket. Thats it for now. More later to add to the HP. What do you think. Is that pretty good for my 00 GSXR 750?? :)

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very nice. I have a timing advancer sitting in the garage that I haven't had a chance to put on and that should help out some.

I too have put on the DiD chain with new sprockets.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Heres mine back in the day after having 13-1 compression drop in pistons put in, everything else was stock at this time. stock exhaust, no power commander, no airbox mod.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What was that on, again? But 160 is pretty nice...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts