Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
somebody has alot of spare time on thier hands to write that program... :lol: but actually, alot of the acronyms that it traslates for you are used by people of all ages online..like to=2 , are=r , be=b, you=u ...just saves time when u r typing...see?! ;)

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
somebody has alot of spare time on thier hands to write that program... :lol: but actually, alot of the acronyms that it traslates for you are used by people of all ages online..like to=2 , are=r , be=b, you=u ...just saves time when u r typing...see?! ;)

The only reason it makes it easier for you to type is because you can't type with just one hand. :) hehehe I'm to funny :)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
The only reason it makes it easier for you to type is because you can't type with just one hand. :) hehehe I'm to funny :)
Its not just easier for me to type..its easier for everybody..and u know I can out type you any day of the week.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Yeah I know Just busting your balls. I still need to pluck away with a few fingers when I type. But at least I can type. :) Not fast but I can. LOL

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
that's all that matters.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I wonder if I could still keep my job if I lost my fingers and couldn't type anymore??? Humm

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
since your job requires you to type..im thinkin probably not..unless you get voice activated software to type for you..but then you'll be too noisy and everybody will want to kick ur a$$ anyways.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
since your job requires you to type..im thinkin probably not..unless you get voice activated software to type for you..but then you'll be too noisy and everybody will want to kick ur a$$ anyways.

Damn I was hope not to have to type any more but then I was thinking also I need the hands to ride. :bike: :)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Damn I was hope not to have to type any more but then I was thinking also I need the hands to ride. :bike: :)
you might need em for that....unless your indian larry, and ride with your feet on a regular basis. :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I'm no Indian Larry...I may use one hand at a time maybe none but never my feet all laid back like he does. :)

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Sometimes I feel like I need a similar translator to read some posts on this site. :lol:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
:lol: <----- That post is for you, bee. Inside joke, folks.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts