Two Wheel Forums banner

English to 12 year old AOL'er translator

3K views 36 replies 13 participants last post by  Gas Man 
#1 ·
#2 ·
somebody has alot of spare time on thier hands to write that program... :lol: but actually, alot of the acronyms that it traslates for you are used by people of all ages online..like to=2 , are=r , be=b, you=u ...just saves time when u r typing...see?! ;)

#4 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
somebody has alot of spare time on thier hands to write that program... :lol: but actually, alot of the acronyms that it traslates for you are used by people of all ages online..like to=2 , are=r , be=b, you=u ...just saves time when u r typing...see?! ;)

The only reason it makes it easier for you to type is because you can't type with just one hand. :) hehehe I'm to funny :)

#6 ·
GSXR750DJ said:
The only reason it makes it easier for you to type is because you can't type with just one hand. :) hehehe I'm to funny :)
Its not just easier for me to type..its easier for everybody..and u know I can out type you any day of the week.

#10 ·
since your job requires you to type..im thinkin probably not..unless you get voice activated software to type for you..but then you'll be too noisy and everybody will want to kick ur a$$ anyways.

#12 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
since your job requires you to type..im thinkin probably not..unless you get voice activated software to type for you..but then you'll be too noisy and everybody will want to kick ur a$$ anyways.

Damn I was hope not to have to type any more but then I was thinking also I need the hands to ride. :bike: :)

#31 ·
The thing is, when you learn how to type properly, it's second nature. I don't think of the spelling of words as I type. I think in terms of the whole word. If I think "type intelligence" the word just spits out on the screen. If I have to type out all that mumbo-jumbo, I have to actually stop and think of every word individually.

I type roughly 95 wpm at 98% accuracy, according to the latest typing test I took.

I'm a computer engineer. Currently, I'm a software systems developer. So, I type constantly, all day. Then, I get home and get on my personal computer(s) and type some more.

I'd say that the coding helps me type faster, but in reality, it doesn't. I spend my day typing languages other than English. :dthumb:

#32 ·
"Night of the Living Thread" Sequel to the famous "Curse of the Living Thread" See the 1000 year old Thread emerge, bent on destruction and revenge on all who have resurrected it. Can it be stopped?:idk:

#33 ·
I'm like you guys with typing. My 12 year old niece is in town and she says she can't understand how I can type without looking at the keyboard. :lol:

Smiley, the old threads may eventually die, as long as marko stops posting his zombie in them or cursing about old threads. Everytime someone posts in them, they come back to the top, keeping them alive just a bit longer. :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.