Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
For $5,800 I better get a hell of alot more than, picture of the finished product autographs of hooters menu and pic and some girl with new boobs to always be in debt to me.
She also should be one of those 4 women mentioned in another post (hint: the one always willing to have sex). But I do give her A+ for her effort, however some current nude pics would have helped the auction in my opinion. LOL :dthumb: :twfrox:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I'm with ya...can't see anything from those pics!!! Sounds like potential... maybe a lifetime of free...... with the purchase of some implants.... :lol: :drool: :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Found this on another one of her old auctions.... if that's her under the shirt...that ain't bad.... I know women that need that more than she does!!

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Why doesn't she just become a stripper? Sure, she wouldn't make much right away with a smaller breast size, but she'd make more doing that than she would at hooters. Besides, she doesn't need the full $5800. She should only have to pay half or less up front and then make payments. That's what my buddies fiancee is doing.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
It seems like 99% of the women I know that want them don't need them. The ones that could definitely use them need a whole lot more than just a boob job. :rofl:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Forget that - for $20 you can get a whole lot on McNichols (that's 6 mile to you white boys).. $5,800 and you get what? I am with Ace but I would say it would be the 4th one on the other post and like 5 of her friends for like 6 months for that kind of money.. MFP... I can't view the bid because of the websense here but I get the just of it by the posts, etc.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Don't worry Mud, it ain't worth viewin'. DUMB. I agree with you though my friend....for 5.8k it's going to take a lot more then she's offering. :sorry: :flush:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Wah wah - 0 bids.. Dumb broad.. Thanks for a good laugh Pip.. People will try anything.. "I will be in debt to you always"??? Hell no for $5,800 and a pair of knee pads you will be on your knees always beotch.. I guess there are not that depserate enough losers out there to do this one.. Ohhh a picture of the finished product - shyt for free I can go to the titty bar, pay $8 for a beer, milk it for an hour and see LOTS of the "finished" product.. MFP.. lol..

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Gas Man said:
Found this on another one of her old auctions.... if that's her under the shirt...that ain't bad.... I know women that need that more than she does!!

LMAO someone did their research. Its almost "stalker" crazy though. :leaving:

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
Ace said:
LMAO someone did their research. Its almost "stalker" crazy though. :leaving:

Yeah she would be my "flirty tart" for the rest of her life. The thing is tho I would rather spend the loot @ the titty bar because after you done with the strippers there is not emotional connection its just for the fun it and money.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Why don't she go and get a loan for them or find a sugar daddy like Twisty. :lol: :dthumb:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts