Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this video and was entertained for a few minutes. Perhaps by the old school Starship song. LOL

Video

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
:withstupi , yeah, it kept me entertained for a little bit. I'm still trying to get over the fact of the amount of money people put into a bike just to make it into a stunt bike and the repairs that you have to do when you wreck.

Burnouts??? Anyone wanna explain the purpose of roastin' a tire to the point that it splits and you gotta put buy a new one??? :tt: :scratch:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
I know what entertained you and it wasn't the song! :nonod:
Maybe thong. :wink:

I have JD 1 & 2.
Not bad! :dthumb:

·
March 2007 BOTM Winner!
237 Posts
I LOVE that dude riding his pocketbike through the supermarket! :lol:

Wish they would have expanded on some of the stunts and crashes though. There were some great ones that were cut just as they were getting good!

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Sime said:
I LOVE that dude riding his pocketbike through the supermarket! :lol:

Wish they would have expanded on some of the stunts and crashes though. There were some great ones that were cut just as they were getting good!
That's the way the trailer work.
You have to buy the vid to see what happens.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
jeeps84 said:
That's the way the trailer work.
You have to buy the vid to see what happens.

I got a video with a "pocket bike duel" in it. It's hysterical. Two guys with like jousts (midevil times) going at it to see who can get knocked off first! I almost pissed myself watchin' it.

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Oh, just go buy youself a MV Agusta Tamborini!
ok i will, let me check my coutch and pants for spare change.... heres some. some more.... alright! $30,000 in quarters it is!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I love that song... :D
You guys are too much, back and forth with the pipes. Oh you`re funny oh you`re funny, I love that you go there :p

I do love those pipes though, reminds me of a jet. :drool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts