1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
:thumbs: I'll take one of each.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Yeah If we have stickers on here let me and Matt know. We could sport them or hand them out to let more ppl know about us.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
shan, have you settled on a design for a banner/log that would fit well on decals yet?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
twisty said:
Serious!!! A burgman!!! I need one for a pit bike. Ooh yeah so you guys have stickers yet? I could put some on my race bike...that would be sweet!!! :moped:
I'd love to see ya zippin around, draggin runnin boards on that. Take that to the Gap! :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
I'd love to see ya zippin around, draggin runnin boards on that. Take that to the Gap! :lol:

I love seeing those videos of riders at the gap on pocket bikes...looks like a blast!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I don't get it? Sick? More like sick of seeing the same old thing! :loser: Why don't they update that poor thing? :smash: It is like all of us americans...fat, old, and slow. :screwy: Why don't they trim it down, beef up its motor and make it faster flat out than the 1000? That's what the big deal was in the first place. That it would rip it up on the straights but it won't even do that anymore with all these new updates in the 1000cc division. The new GSXR and the 10R will eat the busa and be lookin for more.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
I don't get it? Sick? More like sick of seeing the same old thing! :loser: Why don't they update that poor thing? :smash: It is like all of us americans...fat, old, and slow. :screwy: Why don't they trim it down, beef up its motor and make it faster flat out than the 1000? That's what the big deal was in the first place. That it would rip it up on the straights but it won't even do that anymore with all these new updates in the 1000cc division. The new GSXR and the 10R will eat the busa and be lookin for more.
zuki has been sitting on their laurels with this bike for quite some time, I guess they think it's still king &%$#, so why mess with it :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
146 Posts
i was just about to say some just like that

whats with so busa's in the south of the border
bigger the better theory?

so many busa with extended swing arms too
no one like twisties down there?

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
beanz said:
i was just about to say some just like that

whats with so busa's in the south of the border
bigger the better theory?

so many busa with extended swing arms too
no one like twisties down there?
a busa wouldnt be my first choice for canyon carving, not by a mile..gimme a ZX10,Gixxer1000, etc...much lighter and not feeling like you're riding a rocket charged brama bull :lol:

·
Registered
264 Posts
I like the 1000's too, but I've always liked the look of the busa. the new 2005 gixxers are ugly now. they should have left them alone too.

·
Registered
519 Posts
What I think is nasty about the 1k's is the freakin' muffler. I guess I equate fat muffler with fat a$$. Yech! I much prefer the undertail muffler style :2cents:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts