Two Wheel Forums banner

Episode 3 trailer

2K views 32 replies 10 participants last post by  Need4Speed 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#27 ·
Tippy said:
Im with you Charlie Mav I never got into the new star wars episodes but I do like the original movies as well. Eewoks rule everything... :wink:
I'm a child of the 70s, so the first three movies (IV, V, VI) were, until the release of the Lord of the Rings series, my all-time favorite movies. I've not been able to associate well with the first movies (I, II), though. Don't know if I'm just past the age, or if they're truly inferior; YMMV.

Anyway, I admit this trailer gets me excited, and as with others, got some goosebumps!

#32 ·
Pigface1 said:
70's child too, but LOTR doesn't sniff Star Wars!

Ep 1 and 2 pretty much sucked, however, there were enough kickazz scenes between the two to make up for it. Pod Race, Darth Maul, Yoda w/ the light saber, Jango Fett, etc.
Well, at least I'm not the only one with an issue in Eps I and II.

As for LotR, sorry, but that's an amazing story combined with exceptional acting. Nevermind the connections to the amazing (but admittedly difficult-to-read) books.

#33 ·
episodes 1 & II couldnt help but be different..the technology, for one thing was far more advanced than during the original 3...the creative mind of george lucas has had a couple decades to tweak his story line and characters, so it was bound to be alittle hard to take for us hard core original star wars fans. I think they were good, and the story lines fell together nicely.. there were some dead spots in both flicks and some characters that made me just :confused: as to why there were there..but overall, they werent too bad, IMHO :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.