Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure most of the 2004 events have already taken place, but does anyone have information regarding what to look forward to for next year? I'm new to riding and new to the site, but would kind of like to get in on something. The more I know, the better I can plan my schedule, as I have many commitments during the summer with my car club and kart racing.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Becca_007 said:
I'm sure most of the 2004 events have already taken place, but does anyone have information regarding what to look forward to for next year? I'm new to riding and new to the site, but would kind of like to get in on something. The more I know, the better I can plan my schedule, as I have many commitments during the summer with my car club and kart racing.

Keep an eye on the TWF Calendar, we put as many events on there as we can :)

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Heading into the winter season, not as much is planned. YOu can look at the calendar history and see what happened over the summer to get an idea of what's to come next year.

What kind of events are you looking for?

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Becca_007 said:
Check out the Wide Open Sportbikes website - we are planning a trip to Pennsylvania. Another to Ohio (to the track). We are always doing something. Maybe next year we could plan a group ride to K-Zoo to join you in a ride there...

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Check out the Wide Open Sportbikes website - we are planning a trip to Pennsylvania. Another to Ohio (to the track). We are always doing something. Maybe next year we could plan a group ride to K-Zoo to join you in a ride there...

Dont forget about Deals gap in the early spring!!!! :hug:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
twisty said:
Dont forget about Deals gap in the early spring!!!! :hug:

Who can forget about that?? Not me. I am already to go now. :D

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
double2000r6 said:
I know Matt and I will be willing to go for a ride out there. :dthumb:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
twisty said:
Iam trying to get a arse load of people to go...It will sweet!!!!

Yes it will be. I was watching you on it the other day from your video on your site(you should post it on here) and I am so ready to go now. I want to hit those twisty's and just go. :D I am sure its warmer there right now then it is here.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Im in..lets leave now!!!!

There you go. Who wants to make a trip down there before the end of the season?? :dthumb:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok... everyone come laugh at the noob...

The Deal's Gap thing sounds really cool, but do you ride all the way down there or do some people truck/trailer their bikes over for it? Looks like 664 miles or around 10 hours from me away; not something I'd want to cram into a weekend if I was riding down and back.

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
What a newb......We use a truck and trailer silly, unless your one of my buddies who gets caught talking to other chicks on the internet by his wife and has to be unloaded in toleado to ride all the way back to waterford or somthing and play kissy face with the wife then rides his ass all the way down there Now that is Nobb

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Definately take a truck/trailer ..You're not catching me riding down all that way, packed down like a camel with all that luggage and gear.. :eek:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Had to check and all. I didn't want to be the wimp driving when everyone else rode. Sounds like a good time.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
No I didn't "forget" about the Gap just a little premature on that which is why I said to check the WOS Forum to keep posted on upcoming events. I am definately in on the gap trip next year..

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
twisty said:
What a newb......We use a truck and trailer silly, unless your one of my buddies who gets caught talking to other chicks on the internet by his wife and has to be unloaded in toleado to ride all the way back to waterford or somthing and play kissy face with the wife then rides his ass all the way down there Now that is Nobb

Damn. I thought you and I were going to ride down and have the rest follow us. :D :lol: :crazy:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Twisty, you mean don't ride on a RC51 thru Kentucky mountains at night thru a trenchal down pour thunderstorm!! Want to key up Ace?!?

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Ace? Wouldn't that be Iron Butt.. lol.. Man Ace you are still my hero for that one - it took some serious balls to do that.. "There goes my hero, watch him as he goes..." lol..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts