Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine has had his entire MC stolen from his driveway. Considering the weight of some of these bikes I'm suprised it's not more frequent. What good is a brake lock when two guys can life the whole thing in a truck?

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
come work where me and dave's place of employment..its a &%$#@'n weekly ritual for stupid kids to break into cars.... :banghead:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
come work where me and dave's place of employment..its a &%$#@'n weekly ritual for stupid kids to break into cars.... :banghead:

True that. My car was broken nto and another had her tires slashed. Last week 2 ppl had sh*t written on their cars with magic marker. And they want me and Matt not to park in front of the building where the only cameras are. What ever. :thumbs:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
True that. My car was broken nto and another had her tires slashed. Last week 2 ppl had sh*t written on their cars with magic marker. And they want me and Matt not to park in front of the building where the only cameras are. What ever. :thumbs:
yeah, like that's going to happen...its in front of the building or I have one of the company limo's pick us up for work.

god, people suck!!!! :bonk:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Now I can handle the company limo's picking us up. That would be pretty sweet. May make all of our VP's a little mad. :D

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
1981 had my 1981 Honda CB750F stolen. Also have had rear tire slashed on my 83 Honda CB1100F, while parked in front of restaurant I was eating at. Used a can of fix it flat to get home.
Other than those, nothing since 1983 :cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.