Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever have one of those nights where everything you say and everything you do, blows up in your face? And you're not really sure how to deal with a certain situation because you're afraid to hurt the other person?!?!?!?! :rant: :rant: :rant:

OH, and NOTto mention that no matter WHICH way you explain yourself, it never seems to sound exactly how mean....GRRRRRRR!!! :rant: :rant:

:cursin:

*BIG BREATH* Okay sorry about that guys and gals....Just had to vent off a little frustration and steam. Had the night from HELL!

~* ChaR *~

·
Registered
604 Posts
I usually try to hide. It doesn't help what already happened, but it keeps me from getting into more trouble.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Becca_007 said:
I usually try to hide. It doesn't help what already happened, but it keeps me from getting into more trouble.
:withstupi
Been married for 7 years, and learning when its worthless to argue is key. Some things are just too dumb to bother with, and only result in crying and you being up all night.

At least that's what I've read.... :whistle:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
yup..had them days b/4...you cant please everybody, so dont try..if someone is supposed to be ur friend and they get mad at you for saying whats on ur mind..its their problem.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Becca_007 said:

Thats what normally starts the fights in my house. So now I just try not to ask or say anything about it.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
TL1000 said:
i just let her be and go riding
Im with you, thats always a great way to vent and cool off..so long as you do it and not get crazy, and keep ur cool!.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
You know what I say you do........ Fagettaboudit! GO SHOPPING!!!! (sorry guys I riding sounds much more relaxing to you :D ) Nothing beats being stressed about something than going out and spending just a bit of money or a $heetload of money!!!! :hug:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
You know what I say you do........ Fagettaboudit! GO SHOPPING!!!! (sorry guys I riding sounds much more relaxing to you :D ) Nothing beats being stressed about something than going out and spending just a bit of money or a $heetload of money!!!! :hug:

and then you come back and another fight starts about how much money you spent!!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
and then you come back and another fight starts about how much money you spent!!
Yea but then I just give him a little :bash: and remind him of the Sportsbike sitting in front of our place and he calms down. ;)

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Im with you, thats always a great way to vent and cool off..so long as you do it and not get crazy, and keep ur cool!.
I'm with ya.....it is automatically the first thing I would like to do!!! Or just drive the cage like an arse and listen to some loud music.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
yeah charlie..I know u love rock n roll..go for a drive, play some tunes nice n loud and just chill!! works for me all the time..and if i cant go driving, just put in some headphones, plop yourself down on the couch and blow your ear drums out! :D

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
I am wicha Char. Guess its those nights where you just drop back and punt. Say or do as little as possible and keep a low profile because whatever you are doing or saying is not working. That is usually when I go post on TWF - always a good decision.. lol..

·
Registered
67 Posts
Man ive had a few of those nights. Ive argued with my ex gf so many times on dumb ****. I say something dumb then try to bail myself out, and dig myself in deeper. I should know when to quit and when to not "push things" as she says. BUT were "friends" now...so thats odd...Who knows, but i feel ya man.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts