Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking around the site, would like to enlighten everyone with my many years of riding knowledge...LOL... I see a thread that I can add something useful too and getting all worked up to do so, and there it is. The exact comment I was going to make. Crap!! Lol... I'll just keep looking to jump in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
LOL...me and N4S do this from time to time as well. You can agree with what was already said to put in your :2cents: or just not say anything. Heck...you could even just post-whore it up and just :jacked: the thread with :spam:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
LOL...me and N4S do this from time to time as well. You can agree with what was already said to put in your :2cents: or just not say anything. Heck...you could even just post-whore it up and just :jacked: the thread with :spam:

dont tell him that!!! :crazy: we have enuff of that as it is, without the newbs joining in too. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bumblebee said:
Welcome to the newb from the Evergreen State. I lived there north of Bellingham for a couple of years...It was a beautiful place, not enough sun for me
Hey thanks, been around the Bellingham area many times,"mostly on the water though" looks nice. Not to much sun these days for sure. Still better than the Midwest in the winter, I can usually still ride throughout the winter here.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,147 Posts
jewfzr said:
Hey thanks, been around the Bellingham area many times,"mostly on the water though" looks nice. Not to much sun these days for sure. Still better than the Midwest in the winter, I can usually still ride throughout the winter here.
I have to agree there...Also, that Mt. Baker Highway is one cool road!! Twisty would love it!! Lots of switch backs and the top is 10,000 ft up! Of course in many places it's a 4 or 5 k fall if you miss the curve and there are few guard rails!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,654 Posts
bumblebee said:
I have to agree there...Also, that Mt. Baker Highway is one cool road!! Twisty would love it!! Lots of switch backs and the top is 10,000 ft up! Of course in many places it's a 4 or 5 k fall if you miss the curve and there are few guard rails!!
Where is this fing road at Dude, give directions...Hook a bother up. Some place's on the skyway are like that. Thefall would be sweet till you came to tree or somthing.... :here:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
twisty said:
Where is this fing road at Dude, give directions...Hook a bother up. Some place's on the skyway are like that. The fall would be sweet till you came to tree or somthing.... :here:

I don't think the tree would feel to good after a 4-5000 ft fall. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
338 Posts
jewfzr said:
I'm looking around the site, would like to enlighten everyone with my many years of riding knowledge...LOL... I see a thread that I can add something useful too and getting all worked up to do so, and there it is. The exact comment I was going to make. Crap!! Lol... I'll just keep looking to jump in.
You gotta be quick around here :smash:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,147 Posts
twisty said:
Where is this fing road at Dude, give directions...Hook a bother up. Some place's on the skyway are like that. Thefall would be sweet till you came to tree or somthing.... :here:
I'm looking for pics...get out your map, find Washington State and go to the upper left hand corner. Find Bellingham on the coast...look due east on the map and there is Mt. Baker. It is 10,000 ft mountain. In 2001 it set a record for snowfall when it recorded, like, 125 inches of snow. The pics I have are of the girls playing in the snow in the middle of July. They had just got the snow removed from the top switchbacks the week before. Let me dig through the boxes and find the pics. It is one Awsome road!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,147 Posts
twisty said:
Where is this fing road at Dude, give directions...Hook a bother up. Some place's on the skyway are like that. Thefall would be sweet till you came to tree or somthing.... :here:
Here are pics of daughters in snow in parking in July, and a view of the "Twin Sister" from Mt. Baker highway...you can see the road coming from the right and twisting left down in front
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
510 Posts
BikesR4Girls said:
You gotta be quick around here :smash:

I agree, at different times of the day, things can happen lightening quick around here. You submit a new post, then go back and only come to find out there 5 more new posts already. :wink:
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top