Two Wheel Forums banner

Ever not know what to say?

1K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Gas Man 
#1 ·
I'm looking around the site, would like to enlighten everyone with my many years of riding knowledge...LOL... I see a thread that I can add something useful too and getting all worked up to do so, and there it is. The exact comment I was going to make. Crap!! Lol... I'll just keep looking to jump in.

#2 ·
LOL...me and N4S do this from time to time as well. You can agree with what was already said to put in your :2cents: or just not say anything. Heck...you could even just post-whore it up and just :jacked: the thread with :spam:

#3 ·
GSXR750DJ said:
LOL...me and N4S do this from time to time as well. You can agree with what was already said to put in your :2cents: or just not say anything. Heck...you could even just post-whore it up and just :jacked: the thread with :spam:

dont tell him that!!! :crazy: we have enuff of that as it is, without the newbs joining in too. ;)

#6 ·
bumblebee said:
Welcome to the newb from the Evergreen State. I lived there north of Bellingham for a couple of years...It was a beautiful place, not enough sun for me
Hey thanks, been around the Bellingham area many times,"mostly on the water though" looks nice. Not to much sun these days for sure. Still better than the Midwest in the winter, I can usually still ride throughout the winter here.

#7 ·
jewfzr said:
Hey thanks, been around the Bellingham area many times,"mostly on the water though" looks nice. Not to much sun these days for sure. Still better than the Midwest in the winter, I can usually still ride throughout the winter here.
I have to agree there...Also, that Mt. Baker Highway is one cool road!! Twisty would love it!! Lots of switch backs and the top is 10,000 ft up! Of course in many places it's a 4 or 5 k fall if you miss the curve and there are few guard rails!!

#8 ·
bumblebee said:
I have to agree there...Also, that Mt. Baker Highway is one cool road!! Twisty would love it!! Lots of switch backs and the top is 10,000 ft up! Of course in many places it's a 4 or 5 k fall if you miss the curve and there are few guard rails!!
Where is this fing road at Dude, give directions...Hook a bother up. Some place's on the skyway are like that. Thefall would be sweet till you came to tree or somthing.... :here:

#10 ·
twisty said:
Where is this fing road at Dude, give directions...Hook a bother up. Some place's on the skyway are like that. The fall would be sweet till you came to tree or somthing.... :here:

I don't think the tree would feel to good after a 4-5000 ft fall. :D

#11 ·
jewfzr said:
I'm looking around the site, would like to enlighten everyone with my many years of riding knowledge...LOL... I see a thread that I can add something useful too and getting all worked up to do so, and there it is. The exact comment I was going to make. Crap!! Lol... I'll just keep looking to jump in.
You gotta be quick around here :smash:

#12 ·
twisty said:
Where is this fing road at Dude, give directions...Hook a bother up. Some place's on the skyway are like that. Thefall would be sweet till you came to tree or somthing.... :here:
I'm looking for pics...get out your map, find Washington State and go to the upper left hand corner. Find Bellingham on the coast...look due east on the map and there is Mt. Baker. It is 10,000 ft mountain. In 2001 it set a record for snowfall when it recorded, like, 125 inches of snow. The pics I have are of the girls playing in the snow in the middle of July. They had just got the snow removed from the top switchbacks the week before. Let me dig through the boxes and find the pics. It is one Awsome road!!

#13 ·
twisty said:
Here are pics of daughters in snow in parking in July, and a view of the "Twin Sister" from Mt. Baker highway...you can see the road coming from the right and twisting left down in front

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.