Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
:wtf: the guy is still a nerd. Thats his new way of meeting people (Ebay)! What a :loser:

·
Banned
474 Posts
aww what a :loser: for sure!!!

if I pay $1,500 for a ride it better fvck me and svck me all day!!

and he better let me drive..

I bet he's doing that because he cant afford his car payment :lol:

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
XtremeRacingDiva said:
aww what a :loser: for sure!!!

if I pay $1,500 for a ride it better fvck me and svck me all day!! :lol:

Really.... :lol: Where do I join the leghumper bandwagon?? :lol:

You're probably right about the payment though... :wbs:

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Great idea....get on ebay and put that idea up for bid....

Show me the boo...I mean money... :lol:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
My guess is that he's getting free advertising for his business that's listed at the bottom as a "sponsor". Seems like he's pretty smart to me. He put up an ad on eBay that he knows will get spread around forums (he probably even started spreading the ad around) and his business gets free advertising since it's on the auction that everyone is viewing. When the auction is over, he actually gets PAID to advertise for his business because the winning bidder pays x number of dollars to ride/drive a lambo.

Oh, and Roz, send your $1500 to me and I'll meet you where you want for that all day job. ;)

·
Registered
941 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
My guess is that he's getting free advertising for his business that's listed at the bottom as a "sponsor". Seems like he's pretty smart to me. He put up an ad on eBay that he knows will get spread around forums (he probably even started spreading the ad around) and his business gets free advertising since it's on the auction that everyone is viewing. When the auction is over, he actually gets PAID to advertise for his business because the winning bidder pays x number of dollars to ride/drive a lambo.

Oh, and Roz, send your $1500 to me and I'll meet you where you want for that all day job. ;)
:withstupi :withstupi :withstupi :withstupi

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
He's got "RESTRICTIONS":

1 ride per person/bidder.
2. We do not do anything illegal.
3. If you want me to speed, you pay for the ticket.
4. Date and times will be mutually agreed upon.
5. There is no cash value for lambo rides.
6. I reserve the right to change the rules or revoke a ride for any reason.
7. Person under 18 must have parental written consent.
8. You must agree and able to sign a release of injury and liability waiver.
9. Can't sue me. I am not charging you for the ride.
10. Gratuity is appreciated. Don't be cheap cause Gas for this is not.

So you gotta pay $1500 just to sit in the thing and ride it, then when you speed and get a ticket, YOU have to pay for it, and this guy wants a gratuity? WTF? He's an idiota. I wouldn't pay just to ride in that thing, maybe drive it if I had like an extra $1500 just sitting around doing nothing and didn't need it. My bike can hit 160mph and that'll be much more fun than a cage! :2cents:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
He's got "RESTRICTIONS":

1 ride per person/bidder.
2. We do not do anything illegal.
3. If you want me to speed, you pay for the ticket.
4. Date and times will be mutually agreed upon.
5. There is no cash value for lambo rides.
6. I reserve the right to change the rules or revoke a ride for any reason.
7. Person under 18 must have parental written consent.
8. You must agree and able to sign a release of injury and liability waiver.
9. Can't sue me. I am not charging you for the ride.
10. Gratuity is appreciated. Don't be cheap cause Gas for this is not.

So you gotta pay $1500 just to sit in the thing and ride it, then when you speed and get a ticket, YOU have to pay for it, and this guy wants a gratuity? WTF? He's an idiota. I wouldn't pay just to ride in that thing, maybe drive it if I had like an extra $1500 just sitting around doing nothing and didn't need it. My bike can hit 160mph and that'll be much more fun than a cage! :2cents:
Well, anyone that bids gets to ride in it for free. However, the winning bidder gets to drive it or be hauled around in it all day. But I agree, my R6 can hit close to 160 as well and I've been NEAR that mark. I need to get a GPS so I can find out for sure how fast I've been, but the speedo has registered 155. Supposedly the speedos are significantly off at the higher speeds, so I don't know how fast I was truly riding. And yes, I was in FULL gear on a wide open road. Next year I plan on doing the mayor's ride because you get to take your bike out on the runway and ride as fast as you want. I'll have a GPS when I do that.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Looks pretty gay.. Too bad asswipe my friend's dad had 2 of them and let me drive them both for free without bidding on some gay auction.. hell for $1,500 i could get a ****load of hookers and have a GOOD time.. lol..

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
I get a bigger rush from ridding my bikes.
No thanks to the offer even if I lived near him.
I don't trust just anybody to drive me in a Pinto, my less something that goes fast enough to really hurt/kill you. :nonod:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
jeeps84 said:
I get a bigger rush from ridding my bikes.
No thanks to the offer even if I lived near him.
I don't trust just anybody to drive me in a Pinto, my less something that goes fast enough to really hurt/kill you. :nonod:

:withstupi

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
PhoenixGirlie said:
WTF...that guy isnt very attractive, and his car cant even make for that. :lol:
:thumbs: :dthumb: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts