Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've noticed that EVERYONE has "First 1000 Member" under their names now. I saw that under BabyNinjas' name and thought that she was the actual 1000th member, guess not.

Oh, I didn't check Gas Man's. He may be a little upset if his changed...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Well, I've noticed that EVERYONE has "First 1000 Member" under their names now. I saw that under BabyNinjas' name and thought that she was the actual 1000th member, guess not.

Oh, I didn't check Gas Man's. He may be a little upset if his changed...
Yep, Graf, I saw urs & thought u were #1000. What's goin' on w/ this change?? Someone complain they didn't like being labeled a :noob: ?? 'Tweren't me, lol, 'cuz I don't have any pull 'round here. :twfrox:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Well, almost everybody's changed :lol: Now we need an evenmore exclusive tag like, first 300 members, or First Postwhore! :rofl:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Need4Speed said:
Well, almost everybody's changed :lol: Now we need an evenmore exclusive tag like, first 300 members, or First Postwhore! :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :whore:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
I'm still trying to figure out why they put the green/black lights on the profiles
and who will be the first to get theirs turned out

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
bumblebee said:
I'm still trying to figure out why they put the green/black lights on the profiles
and who will be the first to get theirs turned out
look at the bottom of the forum under help or something like that lol....its a pt system...whoohoo I have 13pts! :here:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
I just added an annoucement explaining what we're doing. :D
I just read the announcement that explained what you were doing. Thanks! :cheers:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah that is pretty cool! Thanks for the support to those of us that have been here for a while!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
Yeah that is pretty cool! Thanks for the support to those of us that have been here for a while!

you're welcome !! :lol: :whistle: :lol:

·
Registered
123 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
I just added an annoucement explaining what we're doing. :D
:dthumb: :dthumb: Woo-hoo Shan! :king: That's awesome! Thank ya! :D

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BabyNinja said:
:dthumb: :dthumb: Woo-hoo Shan! :king: That's awesome! Thank ya! :D

Ah, yes. And the scale/balance, understand what it is for but I my understanding was that you'd be able to see comments posted as to what they disagreed on or agreed on? It just takes you to the post/topic that they said something in.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.