Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
judge sentenced a former Palm Beach County deputy to life in prison after he was convicted for having sex with young boys he met at the sheriff's office youth training program.

Gervasio "Julio" Torres, 35, received the mandatory sentence for sexual battery on a child under 12 from Circuit Judge Lucy Chernow Brown. A jury convicted him earlier this year.

Torres will be eligible for parole in 25 years because that was the law in 1993, when the charged crime occurred.

"After losing almost everything in my life, I still maintain my innocence," Torres said.

He did not say why three boys, now men, would sit before a jury detailing sexual acts they say occurred years ago.

Torres' defense attorneys pointed out inconsistencies in the men's accounts and questioned the motives of sheriff's detectives who investigated.

·
Registered
233 Posts
:withstupi

·
Registered
351 Posts
As a former C/O...

Once word gets out (Even thought it shouldn't) to the Gen. PoP wherever he goes, he will regret every day... It will be two fold for him, Child Molester/Law Enforcement Officer.

:pat:
Steve.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
:yikes::damn: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :bthorse: :bthorse: :bthorse: :bthorse: :bthorse: :bthorse: :bthorse: :bthorse:

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
God that makes me so ill. WTF is wrong with people? Life eh? How about death. He took the life of that little boy. He will never be able to live a normal life. *sigh*

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Are you sure he has more money? But you're probably right, he'll get off...AGAIN! :D

·
20,168 Posts
Gas Man said:
Are you sure he has more money? But you're probably right, he'll get off...AGAIN! :D
I don't know about getting away with it but, he will go to a Country Club if convicted.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
PhoenixGirlie said:
For being innocent? :scratch:
He's not innocent! This whole deal has been going on for SOOOOO many years now, he is guilty for something! I don't think there would be this many allogations towards him over this many years if he was innocent.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
PhoenixGirlie said:
For being innocent? :scratch:
That was about the worse thing I've ever heard you say! :crazy:

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
SVupON1 said:
He's not innocent! This whole deal has been going on for SOOOOO many years now, he is guilty for something! I don't think there would be this many allogations towards him over this many years if he was innocent.
I'm not going to debate the issue with ya...cause I'll win :lol: I'll simply say that I PERSONALLY dont think he is guilty and I think all the allegations are all about one thing and one thing only. The Benjamins... :here:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Now that would make one heck of a video when this guy drops his pants and MJ sees pubic hair... MJ won't want anything to do with him then!! :puke: :nonod:

·
20,168 Posts
Gas Man said:
Now that would make one heck of a video when this guy drops his pants and MJ sees pubic hair... MJ won't want anything to do with him then!! :puke: :nonod:
:rofl3: :rofl3:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts