·
Registered
9,263 Posts
um yeah, that would kinda sorta suck!!

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
twisty said:
I hate when people talk on the phone in my car. I also hate when people look at me when Iam driving.
What do you do...drive around like Spike the Vampire with your windows painted black?? Geez, mikey...is there anything you like?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Yeah WTF is that?!?!?! I'm a little scared now.. :eek: I have a nextel phone ans it uses a Lithium battery. Maybe I should use the speaker phone from now on.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
"We have seen temperatures as high as 600 degrees, and you can have a torchlike effect if these batteries don't function properly,"

:eek: 600 degrees...now that is one hot phone.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
"We have seen temperatures as high as 600 degrees, and you can have a torchlike effect if these batteries don't function properly,"

yeah that would be alittle hot to the ear...

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:

Yeah that's insane! I can't even imagine 600 degrees! Jeebus! Definitely a torch-like melted mess!! :eek:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Now you can buy cell phones that explode when they are picked up. :eek: You can buy 12 for $18. Now that is a x-mas present I am getting everyone.

See it here.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Now you can buy cell phones that explode when they are picked up. :eek: You can buy 12 for $18. Now that is a x-mas present I am getting everyone.

See it here.
OMG!!! :rolleyes: You've got to be F*in kidding me?!?!?!?!?!?!? :wtf:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts