Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Yoshimura TRC Slip On Exhaust, Woodcrafts Frame Sliders w/ Rear Spools and Handle Bar Extenders. BMC Race Filter, PC3 USB with custom Map, StomGrip Tank Pads.

Pazzo Adjustable Shorty Levers, GIPro ATRE Mounted to the Windscreen, Custom GSXR Gel Grips for Reduced Vibration

GP Fender Eliminator Kit with flushmount LED's, Smoked Light Covers with integrated tail light for better visuals and safety reasons, Pirelli Corsa 3's of course

Vortex Aluminum Sprockets -1, +2 with SpeedoHealer installed for GPS Calibration, DID Gold Riveted Master Link 525 Drivechain

Smoked Windscreen for better Dash Visuals with smoked Signals

Better view of Self Cut Holes for flush mount Woodcrafts, easily replaced with one screw removed as you can see.

Tape Works Reflective Rim Stripes showing how well they work in the dark, purely cosmetic but again for safety on the street and a distraction on the track :)

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
lookin' good.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Nice bike.

Camp Lejeune huh ? Yep...spent a couple of years there a looooong time ago. :cheers:

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
any one have any ranch?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bare with me here guys, I am new and know nothing about bikes,.....Better view of Self Cut Holes for flush mount Woodcrafts, easily replaced with one screw removed as you can see.

What is a woodcraft?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bare with me here guys, I am new and know nothing about bikes,.....Better view of Self Cut Holes for flush mount Woodcrafts, easily replaced with one screw removed as you can see.

What is a woodcraft?

Woodcraft is a company that specializes in lighter body saving crash tested equipment. Like Case Covers and Frame Sliders etc. I opted to replace the no-cut Shogun Sliders with the flush mounted Woodcrafts b/c they hold up much better in the event of a low side, which happen quite often on rice rockets. I cut a 2 and 1/4 inch hole in the side fairings to allow the removal of both fairings quickly without having to remove the sliders. However the woodcrafts have 1 bolt that goes through the puck making it easily detachable from the chassis mount in the event the chassis mount bolt should bend inside the chassis, which happens quite often as well. They also hold up much better because they are pre-beveled and are solid all the way through instead of hollow like most no cut sliders.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts