Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That's some crazy shiet!! Could have been alot worse!!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
John said:
Yea good thing it was at night.
That could be the understatement of the year!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gas Man said:
That could be the understatement of the year!!
I bet the Pilot can kiss his wings goodbye, or he will be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog sh!t out of Hong Kong for the rest of his career.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
John said:
I bet the Pilot can kiss his wings goodbye, or he will be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog sh!t out of Hong Kong for the rest of his career.
LMAO!!!!! Hell yeah! From Top Gun to being $hit canned!! :lol: Bet he feels like an a$$.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Here is my questions. Sure this "training" mission was at night. However they stated that he missed his actually target and hit the school which was 3 miles away. Not why in the hell would they do any kind of firing at any time within a 3 mile radius of a school or residential area??? Looks like Maverick and Goos ****ed up on this one! LOL

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Ace said:
Here is my questions. Sure this "training" mission was at night. However they stated that he missed his actually target and hit the school which was 3 miles away. Not why in the hell would they do any kind of firing at any time within a 3 mile radius of a school or residential area??? Looks like Maverick and Goos ****ed up on this one! LOL

for that matter..what are you doing missing ur target by 3 miles!!!!!!!! go back to mirimar man, and take your name off that plaque on the back wall!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
OH SNAP!!! MP that was harsh!!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
double2000r6 said:
It was only a school in NJ - the armpit of America.. No biggie if some kids got whacked there.. lol..

OUCH...well it looks like NJ wont be around in 2008..

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
WOW. Here is a pic of what was doing the shooting. Nice little holes it leaves in a person or wall.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts