Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Two words = F'N AWESOME!! but those guys needs to learn how to stay in their own lane except when passing. They had alot of close calls,, I bet their A-holes puckered up a few times!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That is a awesome vid. Only took about a 1hr to download on this dsl. I hate no being on my cable connection...

Oh well, the vid is good. I like the angle of the video capture and the commentary. Also a neat idea to mic the rider. I also, love the free use of the F word.

I love the riding thru traffic and the comparisons. The crash about half way thru was interesting and the crash at the end was just scary! You could hear him breathing heavy and yelling... kinda makes you worried a bit.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Nucking Futs!!!!!

I want the audio dub of hte guy talking about the TLR saying "This F'in thing is a piece of $h!t" LOL

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Probably Loaned out bikes from a dealership. Said they were form Fast Bikes right? Probably doing a write up or a twins shootout or somethin. Love watchin the helmet cam of the dude on the Red VTR... Glad he can't see crap out of ihs mirrors either :D

Awesome vid :) And yeah earlzach, you could probably call them squids :D

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
I liked it, took like less than 2min to d/l with my cable. But it was nice, gotta love the British language, it's hysterical. But yeah, it was nice. Just wish they got a different angle on that crash.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Good video. I am downloading this vidoe right now. The choppy english is funny as heck. "Hey mutha f**ka" LOL It would be nice to have police check points for stolen bikes here in the states. My steele horse was stolen last year, I hope the theif crashed.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts