Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on my way back home from Lowe's and I noticed traffic in the right hand lane was moving slowly. Since I had an SUV full of various building materials (not all that well secured) I stayed in the lane.

As people peeled away to pass, I finally got behind what was causing the slowness: A Sunday father/son or father/daughter sportbike ride. :)

It made me smile, the kid on the back had a death grip wrapped around Dad. The right side of the kid's head was glued to the back of Dad. He never moved, I can only imagine the pain that child is going have in his/her neck. :lol:

Nice to see parents sharing the joy of motorcycling with their children. :thumbs:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Get em started early on the best way of life you can find! Great to see kids out there enjoying some time w/ their dads..even though he probably has no idea where he is :D

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I always like to see that when I am out riding or driving. I take my son out in the parking lot since he is to small to go on the road for now but he loves it and wants to go all the time. I can't wait till he grows up so I can do things like this with him. :)

·
Registered
396 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
I always like to see that when I am out riding or driving. I take my son out in the parking lot since he is to small to go on the road for now but he loves it and wants to go all the time. I can't wait till he grows up so I can do things like this with him. :)
DIDDO

1 - 4 of 4 Posts