Two Wheel Forums banner
421 - 440 of 466 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Boondock Saints

Shoot the moon, SHOOT THE MOON!
C&C's Up in Smoke.

"Well, I've been to one world fair, a picnic, and a rodeo, and that's the stupidest thing I ever heard come over a set of earphones."

·
Registered
70 Posts
C&C's Up in Smoke.

"Well, I've been to one world fair, a picnic, and a rodeo, and that's the stupidest thing I ever heard come over a set of earphones."
The getaway

"Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! AAAAAHHH! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise, use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me!
"

·
Registered
624 Posts
The getaway

Wrong. Try again.

·
Registered
70 Posts
"If you were me, then I'd be you and I'd use your body to get to the top"
Ace Venture: When Nature Calls

"What's up with it, Vanilla face? Me and my homie Azamat just parked our slab outside. We're looking for somewhere to post up our Black asses for the night. So, uh, bang bang, skeet skeet, *****. Just a couple of pimps, no hos."

·
Banned
11,673 Posts
Ace Venture: When Nature Calls

"What's up with it, Vanilla face? Me and my homie Azamat just parked our slab outside. We're looking for somewhere to post up our Black asses for the night. So, uh, bang bang, skeet skeet, *****. Just a couple of pimps, no hos."
Borat...

Is the Thing's dork made of rock like the rest of him?

·
Registered
624 Posts
They Live

next one

"Please tell me this doesn't run on gas! Gas explodes, you know! "
I Robot.

See this system here? This is Hi-Fi... high fidelity. What that means is that it's the highest quality fidelity.

·
Registered
844 Posts
not sure bout that one but I'm posting cause i'll forget it if I don't:

"Ya I got a tat and I know what you're thinking, trademarks, but what are they gonna do its in my skin bitch!"

421 - 440 of 466 Posts